Section 3 - Extended Response (1 Viewer)

mreditor16

HSC
thank god they specified how many relateds. I wouldn't have known what to choose if they said at least one

hungry

HSC
I think the question was alright. In general belonging questions are pretty easy anyway because they're usually general so you can adapt and everything. Only thing was I'm afraid I didn't write enough... I write kinda big and messy.. then people next to me had tiny writing. I finished with 25mins to go so I got more nervous and checked my paper and tried adding stuff. Maybe I'm just a fast writer.. I hope so.

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
Question was so good imo
My generic was about people and places and identity so my eyes actually lit up during reading time hahah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dunjaaa

HSC
Surprisingly it was very generic for the last year of belonging. Overall, glad that my generic essay was revolved around connections. All that I had to do was mould it to perceptions instead, with the focus being on identity. Very happy nonetheless :)

Last edited:

screwuhsc

HSC
so haappy that question was srsly a qn any1 wud of wanted! thank god its over over to the modules

screwuhsc

HSC
@chocolateubble depends how u went 4 prescribed and your one para on related i saw u do have a chance, its english its so unpredictable

Sambam429

HSC
I hated that question, I just couldn't get my head around it so sat there for ages thinking what the hell then made some bs that made no sense

Lethal Toxin

HSC
I hated that question, I just couldn't get my head around it so sat there for ages thinking what the hell then made some bs that made no sense
Finally, someone i can relate too, so many people saying it was generic, easy, whilst im busting my ass trying to figure out what the question is asking

HSC
If i only wrote 1 paragraph for my related, could I still get 12+/15 ;_;

i had no time to write the other fml (I had 3 paragraphs though)
Haha, I just randomly smushed related text and namesake into the third para
Wrote conclusion with like two minutes left

Zeref

Stare into my eyes.
HSC
didnt focus on perception too much, rather the identity and connection bit. how screwed am i?

Hi there444

HSC
thank god they specified how many relateds. I wouldn't have known what to choose if they said at least one
Yeh for some people this was a pblem. For eg my friend who had 3 texts had to go around using 2 and ended up only with 700 words. Hsc recommends minimum 800

Hi there444

HSC
Surprisingly it was very generic for the last year of belonging. Overall, glad that my generic essay was revolved around connections. All that I had to do was mould it to perceptions instead, with the focus being on identity. Very happy nonetheless :)
Same that's all I had to do. Perceptions and identity mould. My rank in terms of easiest to hardest:
Essay
Creative
Reading

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
Yeh for some people this was a pblem. For eg my friend who had 3 texts had to go around using 2 and ended up only with 700 words. Hsc recommends minimum 800
3 texts?! but didn't the question just specify 1 related + 1 core?

theodore0307

HSC
The question was good but I didn't have time to write all the points I wanted

Genial

HSC
kek, I did the same. Wrote about how identity and connection shape each other and only realized the perception part later. gg buying rope

Hi there444

HSC
what type of ways haha?
Oh I mean you can indicate the perceptions I.e. through phrases like 'indicated to raimond' or 'was apparent to raimond'. Although I reckon you Will still lose some marks for not perfectly assimilating the word into your essay

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
Seems like a really broad question that would have been quite good for those who had memorised essays tbh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)