Raw mark needed for state rank? (1 Viewer)

D94

HSC
N/A
Does anyone know?
Please take a step back and think about your question. You could get 50% and be ranked first, or in another scenario, you could get 95% and be ranked last. No one knows what mark is required to achieve a state rank. It is all dependent on how others go.

NotCricket

HSC
Please take a step back and think about your question. You could get 50% and be ranked first, or in another scenario, you could get 95% and be ranked last. No one knows what mark is required to achieve a state rank. It is all dependent on how others go.
I was wondering externally, as I'm ranked first.

D94

HSC
N/A
I was wondering externally, as I'm ranked first.
Makes no difference, obviously 100% will guarantee you a state rank since you are ranked first, but other than that, it all depends on how others go in the state. There's no point suggesting a mark of say 100/105, if there are 20 other students who achieve a mark higher than 100/105. We have no possible way of determining such an outcome.

NotCricket

HSC
Makes no difference, obviously 100% will guarantee you a state rank since you are ranked first, but other than that, it all depends on how others go in the state. There's no point suggesting a mark of say 100/105, if there are 20 other students who achieve a mark higher than 100/105. We have no possible way of determining such an outcome.
Well, there is point in suggesting due to statistical averages...

Reactions: QZP

iStudent

HSC
45 paper 1
60 paper 2
45 + 60 = 105
(although, the papers have different weightings so it's not entirely accurate...)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)