10...11...12...13 (1 Viewer)

Ununoctium

Che barba
HSC
Hi everyone,

I was just wondering how many units you are doing for your HSC, and why you have chosen to do that amount. Would you do 11 units?

I'm considering dropping down to 11 from 12. I'd like to drop economics and elect history extension, but I am not too sure yet. I don't really want to do two major works, and 11 units only provides limited insurance really. However, I am not enjoying economics too much. Also, extension history has a fantastic teacher this year. But I will miss eco if it goes. What do you think?

astroman

HSC
srsly im doing 12 just for the sake of safety net as well as bonus marks for uni applications. You should drop whatever u are bad at coz it will be a waste of time, keep 11 units

Reactions: x1

J280

HSC
Hi everyone,

I was just wondering how many units you are doing for your HSC, and why you have chosen to do that amount. Would you do 11 units?

I'm considering dropping down to 11 from 12. I'd like to drop economics and elect history extension, but I am not too sure yet. I don't really want to do two major works, and 11 units only provides limited insurance really. However, I am not enjoying economics too much. Also, extension history has a fantastic teacher this year. But I will miss eco if it goes. What do you think?
Go with your gut instinct here. If you don't want to do economics, go ahead and drop it. 11 is a great # of units.

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
12 atm I gotta see if I can perform well in my other subjects then I'll drop down to 10 with 4 subjects

zhertec

HSC
I know someone currently doing 16 units in total (counting an external course).

FlyingKanga

The optimistic pessimist.
HSC
You can't do 11 unless you're capable of doing extension, which is kind of hard.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
You can't do 11 unless you're capable of doing extension, which is kind of hard.
I am sure OP knows their own capabilities, Ext Hist all the way baybay

11 units, pls pls listen to me OP, 11 is the magic number, you will have #noregrets

Ununoctium

Che barba
HSC
I am sure OP knows their own capabilities, Ext Hist all the way baybay

11 units, pls pls listen to me OP, 11 is the magic number, you will have #noregrets
Thanks Adrita for your responses.

Why do you recommend 11 units? What does it really serve you?

Also, why did you enjoy HIX?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)