Share your ATAR here (1 Viewer)

Master Singleton

The Night Owl
HSC
Uni Grad
My ATAR: image.jpg

My Reaction: :jawdrop: > :biggrin: > :music:

At least I manage to get enough to enter UWS Property Management Course plus the extra 5 bonus points ;)

Last edited:

johnno123

HSC
N/A
Just wondering, do the students that achieve a good atar (say 90+) get recognised online anywhere?

britaker

HSC
There was only enough in the bottle for 7 shots i have failed you ON
You think that'd bad the only alcohol I could find in my parents' house is an ancient bottle of Kahlua
and I mean ancient

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
Just wondering, do the students that achieve a good atar (say 90+) get recognised online anywhere?
Students don't get ''recognised online'' for their ATARs.

You'll need to be a Distinguished Achiever, an All-Around Achiever or Top Achiever in a course to be ''recognised online''.

This means you could get a 96 ATAR, for example, but have no band 6s/E4s (happened to a friend of mine who got 2-3 89s) --> as a result, you won't be ''recognised online''.

Erique

Writ in water
HSC
What ATAR did you get?
99.85!

at a school that was ranked 286 last year. No words can explain how ecstatic I am. It's like I've defied the (arbitrary) odds. Seeing my name among all of those private school state rankers was incredibly surreal. Woke up at 9am this morning half asleep, didn't think to film my reaction. I was SHAKING and jumping around the house (all alone, everyone was gone). But yeah!

johnno123

HSC
N/A
Wat atar would be considered a mystery mark if they give them out?

iStudent

HSC
That's amazing!!!!!!!! Esp for a 300+ school! It shows that you don't need to go to selective for a high atar!!!!! =D
School ranked outside 350 this year, lol.
Yea screw the stigma on non-selectives :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)