Share your ATAR here (1 Viewer)

wallflowerrose

HSC
Uni Grad
I got 81.80 after getting high band 5 results for every subject. Which is pretty good considering my subjects were all arts and humanities with no maths or science, not to mention that my father died this year and I had a major hospital operation. So with bonus points I will get into a course at UTS or COFA.

Savic

HSC
Was expecting low 80's, but the ATAR calculator was spot on when I put my marks in yesterday. So stoked right now :D :D !!!!

Flop21

HSC
WOW.

You all did sooo well. It's crazy everyone's getting 80s and over 90s!

Congrats!

Tharja

HSC
My ATAR was disgusting. 65.05.
I over-estimated myself with my ATAR based on my test results. A Band 6, rest low Band 5's with the exception of Maths Gen 2.
It may not be the end of the world, but I'm going to wallow in disappointment for a week. lol.

BiasedBuffalo

HSC

Getting over 99 was my aim from day 1, and I'm so happy I managed to scrape it. Stoked I could also pull off a SR in the process.

Shame I can't get into law but I guess I can transfer.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Didn't USYD say something about reducing the law cut off, i think you'll grt in with that.
Yeah they did reduce the law cut off

University of Sydney: Undergraduate Law Guarantee ATAR Cut Off
The 2015 guarantee ATAR cut off for the combined undergraduate law degree will now be set at 99.50. The Dean, Professor Joellen Riley, announced the ATAR at Open Day saying "this move will see a new level of transparency and fairness for those students in the top 0.5% of their cohort looking to study Law at Sydney". Students achieving an ATAR of 99.50 will be guaranteed an offer to study Law if it is their highest eligible preference
http://sydney.edu.au/l…/fstudent/undergrad/apply_local.shtml

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
To all the kids reading this thread, especially 2015ers, 90 + isn't as easy as it seems. The majority of bos members are high achievers and this is why the thread mainly consists of 90 +. The median atar this yr was approx 69, something you wouldn't believe by reading bos.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
While it may not seem like it (due to the volume of 99's and 98's) every 90+ kid in this thread has worked extremely hard for the mark that they got.

And people who got 80s/70s ATAR also may have worked their butt off to get the same place too...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)