UTS 2015 Rollcall (1 Viewer)

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Hello and congratulations for getting into the University of Technology, Sydney to all the new 2015 students - welcome to the UTS forum!

What course will you all be doing and at which campus? For those not going in to first year, what year will you be going in to?

Good luck with your studies!

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
As for me: Bachelor of ICT Engineering Bachelor of Business, Fourth year, City campus.

Looks like i'll be going into my fourth semester of part time uni + full time work.

astroman

HSC
As for me: Bachelor of ICT Engineering Bachelor of Business, Fourth year, City campus.

Looks like i'll be going into my fourth semester of part time uni + full time work.
Didn't you used to do software?

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Didn't you used to do software?
Software is a submajor of ICT Engineering at UTS. They consolidated Software Engineering, Telecoms Engineering and Computer System Engineering into ICT in around 2007. I believe there is now a network security major too.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Forgot name. Course code - 603220

Entering 3rd year

Crobat

#tyrannosaurusREKT
HSC
To those entering either a Bachelor of Business and/or Bachelor of Laws, as a Director of both the UTS Business Students' Society and UTS Law Students' Society I'd like to welcome you all and extend my inbox for any questions or general talk you might like to have! :)

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
To those entering either a Bachelor of Business and/or Bachelor of Laws, as a Director of both the UTS Business Students' Society and UTS Law Students' Society I'd like to welcome you all and extend my inbox for any questions or general talk you might like to have! :)
Casually trying to market the society

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)