Birthday Gift For My Bae (1 Viewer)

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Boyfriend's birthday is in around August ^_______^ And I don't know what the fuck to get, because we don't really do presents.

So I was thinking that we could get an MMO game (Final Fantasy XIV: Realm Reborn) on PC since we are...MMO players, or maybe a wallet since his other one broke. Or making dark chocolates...as a symbolism of his dark soul, yeah I don't know.

So what do guys like as a birthday present anyways?

And no O_____O Sex-related presents aren't an option.

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
A new wallet sounds good to me.

You could like insert a picture of you two together somewhere in the wallet then give it to him.

astroman

HSC
serious suggestion: get a mechanical keyboard for about $150, it is awesome and will last a lifetime

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Last edited:

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Boyfriend's birthday is in around August ^_______^ And I don't know what the fuck to get, because we don't really do presents.

So I was thinking that we could get an MMO game (Final Fantasy XIV: Realm Reborn) on PC since we are...MMO players, or maybe a wallet since his other one broke. Or making dark chocolates...as a symbolism of his dark soul, yeah I don't know.

wat

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC

Making something yourself is always abit more special then buying a gift, maybe make a charm of sorts, but food is nice too. My bae and I also play MMO's, honestly though FFXIVRR isn't the best,buy it if you guys like Final Fantasy a lot, otherwise it's like any other MMO and not worth it. (there's better ones out there) , the wallet is a good idea too - If I had to choose it would be making something or the wallet.
Getting something rare (buying it with real lyfe monies or ingame currency) can also be quite effective - give it in your favourite MMOs

Edit; I should note I am a guy even though my BoS gender says female lmao

That wouldn't last long :C
You have to work harder at it then ;)

Last edited:

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Making something yourself is always abit more special then buying a gift, maybe make a charm of sorts, but food is nice too. My bae and I also play MMO's, honestly though FFXIVRR isn't the best,buy it if you guys like Final Fantasy a lot, otherwise it's like any other MMO and not worth it. (there's better ones out there) , the wallet is a good idea too - If I had to choose it would be making something or the wallet.
Getting something rare (buying it with real lyfe monies or ingame currency) can also be quite effective - give it in your favourite MMOs

You have to work harder at it then ;)
not sure if srs

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad

Better yet, make the wallet yourself.

Are there like wallet-making workshops out there?

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
Buy him a Maths in Focus textbook so both of you can do your maths work together. Margaret Grove would be really happy to see you two together.

inb4 enigma lol sorry enigma, cambridge 5ever

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
Buy him a Maths in Focus textbook so both of you can do your maths work together. Margaret Grove would be really happy to see you two together.

inb4 enigma lol sorry enigma, cambridge 5ever
._.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

oh almost forgot to mention: very mature decision

since you are like 12

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)