2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
What does that have anything to do with this LOL Yes, crapsium, I get it. You're a knight in shining armour, you're the best of the best. There's only one flaw in your sparklingly suit.
-cue drum roll-
http://community.boredofstudies.org/3/non-school/331960/confessions-2398.html
If I recall correctly, ironically you enjoy shit fights and blowing things out of proportion. Why, do you mean to say you and I are also good mates?
Again,

Teridax is a clown? Fine. How do you know teriarse and I aren't best buddies and I'm just pulling on his leg? Strange- do I know you irl?

Whatever you say but it didn't sound like a joke LOL
Yes, and I was trying to imply that you still take everything seriously. If that wasn't obvious.
It took you a while to come up with crapsium - It's pretty good tbh

I'll leave you to sort this out with teridax :)

Good Luck with sorting this out!

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Jesus Christ . We know what happened last time.

People have their own opinions , but I fail to see the appropriateness of escalating things and getting personal with others.

If you have a problem take it to pm.

Ekman

HSC
I hope not :p

I think Fiction wants to express his frustration at trials on here and I completely respect that :)
I guess the 2015ers need a shit storm thread just to release the frustration and stress of the HSC since it is in like 3 months.

teridax

HSC
N/A
HHe is a shorter word to type than she. Duh.
lol, chill it was just a Q - no need to be such a know it all lmao :p

Oh, do you know Pomsky irl? How do you know whether the Pomsky and teriarse are close or not?

LOL I see, is that why you got heated up with another user in the chemistry marathon? All this 'holier than thou'. Regardless whether someone is saying something jokingly or not, shit is a strong word.
Why not PM Pomsky then? Why feel the need to announce it on a thread?
funny, because a while ago i suggested that you should PM Speed6 about the atar estimate crap or whatever and you had to announce your "i know everything and that is why your notion of ATAR estimates are incorrect" superiority in an mini essay. the fact that you haven't recognised this yourself makes me laugh so hard on the inside, but it doesn't mean you're a shit person

of course Speed6 could've handled the situation better obvs, but even then your hypocrisy with the example above speaks volumes of your lack of understanding that not everything on the net needs to be taken seriously

Whatever you say but it didn't sound like a joke LOL
Yes, and I was trying to imply that you still take everything seriously. If that wasn't obvious.
yeah, you honestly need to lighten the fk up

if anything, it seems you're the one that's taking everything seriously

sure, maybe shittest wasn't the best word to troll pomsky's hsc journal thread, but i'm pretty sure many others (i.e. justem, simmyy) have received crap and they took it on the chin instead of bitching about it

happyhunter

HSC
gg like 3 weeks to trials, haven't studied. In other news the new Terraria Update is good

Also what do you guys do for English, do you write plans or pre-write essays before hand? I'm at a loss on what i should do to prepare... :(

HSC
Questions about the history of hsc if you guys have answers to
I know UAI changed to ATAR in 2011 but when did english have 2 compulsory units included to the atars?
and when was hsc online created?

gg like 3 weeks to trials, haven't studied. In other news the new Terraria Update is good

Also what do you guys do for English, do you write plans or pre-write essays before hand? I'm at a loss on what i should do to prepare... :(
getting your strongest points and preparing responses for those? Then create back up points after looking at past questions to see if your pre-made essay fits with most of them? just an idea lol

Fiction

HSC
Jesus Christ . We know what happened last time.

People have their own opinions , but I fail to see the appropriateness of escalating things and getting personal with others.

If you have a problem take it to pm.
LOL
You're just making it bigger by offering your grand opinion. All this arrogance, man I don't even know where to begin. You take the 'holier than thou' approach Crisium has adopted, to a new fking level. Last time I recalled, one person can't start up an argument by themselves.

You know what? Dude, just stop. Every single fking time you seem to type a new post just kills me a little bit more inside, you know? Yes we all know what happened last time, and I just have to say I thought I made my undying gratitude to your contributions last time clear. That post was meant to be sarcastic in case you still haven't realized or thought it was disturbingly wrong for someone to thank you for being a hypocrite. You're welcome.

Next time you want to say something to me? Yeah, maybe, just maybe, man up a lil and say it to my face? Or - idk, by your beloved PM? Hypocrite.

I hope not :p

I think Fiction wants to express his frustration at trials on here and I completely respect that :)
No, not really. But I totally respect your uh slightly off delusions :)

lol, chill it was just a Q - no need to be such a know it all lmao :p
Wow. One sentence. One sentence and BOOM know it all. And it wasn't even a sentence dripped in sarcasm.
I'm impressed lol :p

funny, because a while ago i suggested that you should PM Speed6 about the atar estimate crap or whatever and you had to announce your "i know everything and that is why your notion of ATAR estimates are incorrect" superiority in an mini essay. the fact that you haven't recognised this yourself makes me laugh so hard on the inside, but it doesn't mean you're a shit person
If you don't like the mini essays, don't read it LOL. TBH alot of things wouldn't have escalated as fast as it did sweet pie.
Wait, wait, you told me to PM speed about the atar crap? Really?
How come I had no idea?
OH WAIT. Did you tell me AFTER the shitstorm had happened? Cuz, you know, bad timing and all that. Dayum, could've avoided the whole thing - but then again Crisium and nerd had a kick out of it, so it was all worth it <3 (You're welcome you two, never say I don't take care of you)

I still don't get the superiority thing. Are you sure you and speed weren't the elitist jerks who thinks they're know oh so much more than some year 11s because (OMG) you're a year older? No need to diss the younger years sweetheart.

yeah, you honestly need to lighten the fk up
No, you need to lighten the fk up. And you while you're at it, grow the fk up. Pfft if you didn't want to write an exemplar, why didn't you say so? ;o
if anything, it seems you're the one that's taking everything seriously
Well actually, I was being half serious in my post to you.
But hey, everyone -cough crisium- was being serious so :) Go figure.
but i'm pretty sure many others (i.e. justem, simmyy) have received crap and they took it on the chin instead of bitching about it
Uh, problem is, I'm not pomsky. So I'm not like, you know, expected to take the crap?

Not sure if serious... I'm pretty sure only thing I told you was to write an exemplar LOL If anything you're bitching - the irony makes me laugh so hard but I know it doesn't make you a shit person, even though I'm pretty sure you're just stressed out about the trials and want to take it out here. (Thanks crisium)

Guys maybe consider that maybe, just maybe, telling teriarse to write an exemplar wasn't meant to be serious? Lmao. Because you know, the very idea of an exemplar study journal isn't meant to be oh so serious.

Either way, I'm out. I'd rather not another 'Take it here fiction' thread starting (I hate to disappoint you Crisium and Nerd)

Last edited:

teridax

HSC
N/A
LOL
You're just making it bigger by offering your grand opinion. All this arrogance, man I don't even know where to begin. You take the 'holier than thou' approach Crisium has adopted, to a new fking level. Last time I recalled, one person can't start up an argument by themselves.

You know what? Dude, just stop. Every single fking time you seem to type a new post just kills me a little bit more inside, you know? Yes we all know what happened last time, and I just have to say I thought I made my undying gratitude to your contributions last time clear. That post was meant to be sarcastic in case you still haven't realized or thought it was disturbingly wrong for someone to thank you for being a hypocrite. You're welcome.

Next time you want to say something to me? Yeah, maybe, just maybe, man up a lil and say it to my face? Or - idk, by your beloved PM? Hypocrite.

No, not really. But I totally respect your uh slightly off delusions :)

Wow. One sentence. One sentence and BOOM know it all. And it wasn't even a sentence dripped in sarcasm.
I'm impressed lol :p

If you don't like the mini essays, don't read it LOL. TBH alot of things wouldn't have escalated as fast as it did sweet pie.
Wait, wait, you told me to PM speed about the atar crap? Really?
How come I had no idea?
OH WAIT. Did you tell me AFTER the shitstorm had happened? Cuz, you know, bad timing and all that. Dayum, could've avoided the whole thing - but then again Crisium and nerd had a kick out of it, so it was all worth it <3 (You're welcome you two, never say I don't take care of you)

I still don't get the superiority thing. Are you sure you and speed weren't the elitist jerks who thinks they're know oh so much more than some year 11s because (OMG) you're a year older? No need to diss the younger years sweetheart.

No, you need to lighten the fk up. And you while you're at it, grow the fk up. Pfft if you didn't want to write an exemplar, why didn't you say so? ;o

Well actually, I was being half serious in my post to you.
But hey, everyone -cough crisium- was being serious so :) Go figure.

Uh, problem is, I'm not pomsky. So I'm not like, you know, expected to take the crap?

Not sure if serious... I'm pretty sure only thing I told you was to write an exemplar LOL If anything you're bitching - the irony makes me laugh so hard but I know it doesn't make you a shit person, even though I'm pretty sure you're just stressed out about the trials and want to take it out here. (Thanks crisium)

Guys maybe consider that maybe, just maybe, telling teriarse to write an exemplar wasn't meant to be serious? Lmao. Because you know, the very idea of an exemplar study journal isn't meant to be oh so serious.

Either way, I'm out. I'd rather not another 'Take it here fiction' thread starting (I hate to disappoint you Crisium and Nerd)
And here we go again in circles, where we explain things and yet you don't listen, at all. And btw, that was pretty condescending to nerd lol. I have a question tho: do you ever listen to other people's opinion's? Because it appears you're stubborn af when people give their input (no, I'm not referring to any bullshitty criticism, I'm talking actual constructive criticism)

But since you just roasted me, do I get permission too? (being fullsrs here)

Last edited:

Ekman

HSC
And here we go again in circles, where we explain things and yet you don't listen, at all. And btw, that was pretty condescending to nerd lol. I have a question tho: do you ever listen to other people's opinion's? Because it appears you're stubborn af when people give their input (no, I'm not referring to any bullshitty criticism, I'm talking actual constructive criticism)

This is the 2015er's chit chat thread, this is where the 2015er's come to share their feelings and opinions, so go ahead nobody is stopping you.

Fiction

HSC
And here we go again in circles, where we explain things and yet you don't listen, at all. And btw, that was pretty condescending to nerd lol.

If it wasn't clear enough I'm not going to respond to posts about whatever was ^ Feel free to continue it among yourself and give each other self validations if you want~ :) I'll be laughing inside~~ <3

Roasted? Like insult? - Go for it LOL. Like I said I'm not going to reply so you might have to treat it like talking to a wall. But then again it's the same since from the beginning - you and I were both being selective in our reading (don't pretend you weren't). But yeah, feel free. However much of an arsehole you chose to be is in no way shape or form related to moi.

Mature of me eh? :D

Yes, but somehow it's oblivious how condescending nerd (and a bunch of other people including you sweetheart) has been to me, so... :D I think it's a well deserved post, and at the very least I'm not afraid to tell someone what my opinion of them is, in a place where they have an opportunity to defend themselves.

Fiction

HSC
This is the 2015er's chit chat thread, this is where the 2015er's come to share their feelings and opinions, so go ahead nobody is stopping you.
Yup, yup totally. Hush Ekman and enjoy the show. ANd guess what Ekman? I get to give him "permission" -insert scream-. This responsibility.

teridax

HSC
N/A
If it wasn't clear enough I'm not going to respond to posts about whatever was ^ Feel free to continue it among yourself and give each other self validations if you want~ :) I'll be laughing inside~~ <3

Roasted? Like insult? - Go for it LOL. Like I said I'm not going to reply so you might have to treat it like talking to a wall. But then again it's the same since from the beginning - you and I were both being selective in our reading (don't pretend you weren't). But yeah, feel free. However much of an arsehole you chose to be is in no way shape or form related to moi.

Mature of me eh? :D

Yes, but somehow it's oblivious how condescending nerd (and a bunch of other people including you sweetheart) has been to me, so... :D I think it's a well deserved post, and at the very least I'm not afraid to tell someone what my opinion of them is, in a place where they have an opportunity to defend themselves.
well, everyone has an opinion lol, so why can't you take the criticism rofl. but given that you're affirmed my point that you're stubborn af, just... lol

and this is bos, i have the audacity to shit post how much i like, i don't know why you're so fired up by the condescending posts lol. really, i can chose to be serious or dick if i want to, that's my decision. if you think i'm that much of an arsehole, you honestly haven't seen the other people on BoS (no i'm not referring to Speed6) who are just as ruthless (but even then, they do it for lols and most BoS'ers are lovely ppl i'd have to say)

Alright, time for roasting. Fiction, okay I will admit, despite my constant denial of this, I respect you a lot purely because you have the audacity to speak with your mind and you are honest (and no, I am not being sarcastic). And I acknowledge you are pretty intelligent too. But I would be lying if I didn't believe you were arrogant at times. I believe you enjoy having the power of superior knowledge over others and it somewhat gratifies you when they cant respond adequately or to a certain standard, especially in these mini-essay debates.

But tbh, you make the forums interesting so who cares

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)