2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rawrliongirl

HSC
does anyone know if the book thief would be a good related for mod c?
i'm running out of time and ideas.
i mean, it does show political motivations/actions and the impact they have on people....right? :confused2: :confused2:

Chris_S

HSC
Like I do mind maps with the syllabus point in the middle and expand everything around it. This works well for bio and pdhpe which are content heavy subjects. The dot points i forgot i highlight and try to prioritise them the best i can

HecticSandWitch

2007 fuccboi hustler king
HSC
Definitely agree with this, if I remember, I got 4/15 for short response, it was so bad, but the creative pulled up me and thankfully it wasn't that bad :)
Bloody hell did you not answer half the questions or something??? Or are the teachers at your school some sort of Nazi markers?

Ekman

HSC
Brave New World ;-;

i only thought of the book thief since im reading the book atm.
literally have no clue what to do anymore.
How's brave new world so far? Pretty messed up right?

Chris_S

HSC
I actually enjoyed it we finished it last term but it was interesting and amusing! Good Ol' Shoe! It was a shame how Mott's got killed though. I am now doing Gatsby and EBB's Sonnetts and they are alright

rawrliongirl

HSC
How's brave new world so far? Pretty messed up right?
I actually haven't read too much of it ... :$ but from what i've read Lenina is bloody annoying and the story itself is weird af. :/

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
does anyone know if the book thief would be a good related for mod c?
i'm running out of time and ideas.
i mean, it does show political motivations/actions and the impact they have on people....right? :confused2: :confused2:
Should be alright..

rawrliongirl

HSC
yup. im going to fail this assessment.
english will be the death of me T_T

FlameLash

HSC
Brave New World ;-;

i only thought of the book thief since im reading the book atm.
literally have no clue what to do anymore.
Animal Farm (novella) and A Clockwork Orange (novel/film) are two very good and very relevant related texts for Brave New World. Also I know some are using V for Vendetta (film) and Shooting an Elephant (essay/short story). There are also films such as Gattaca, The Matrix and Equilibrium that have very apparent similarities with Brave New World.

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Animal Farm (novella) and A Clockwork Orange (novel/film) are two very good and very relevant related texts for Brave New World. Also I know some are using V for Vendetta (film) and Shooting an Elephant (essay/short story). There are also films such as Gattaca, The Matrix and Equilibrium that have very apparent similarities with Brave New World.
This is a really neat text, great cause you can talk about the rise of freedom fighters in a fascist society

Chris_S

HSC
Totally know how you feel. That is my life story there!

rawrliongirl

HSC
ah ty.
our essay question is so weird. it makes me want to die.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)