2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ekman

HSC
lol i'm still yet to do my notes for my intentional study and personality regarding modern gg

not sure if it's best to just proceed straight to practice essays or knowing the content atm lol
Trust me when I say this, study the content first. I did a MC marathon without properly studying (I only briefly went through chapter summaries), and I got absolutely hammered by microeconomic and labour policy questions. Sad thing is, I didn't know what a microeconomic reform was and I thought it meant to regulate your labour markets to the highest degree. So I recommend knowing the content first before attempting anything.

rawrliongirl

HSC
wow... 1330 words and still not done. and the best thing is I have no idea what i've even written :'D :'D :'D

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
People who do all-nighters break my heart

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk
Why?

There is nothing wrong with an all-nighter if you have the mental state to physically push yourself*.

*To a certain extent (varies with everyone of course)

rawrliongirl

HSC
I completely forgot we're supposed to have a creative for the trials @_@
I lost the premise I gave to my teacher so now I have no idea what I'm supposed to do ^-^
I suck so badly at creatives, does anyone have any tips on how to write a decent story?

lightthefuze

HSC
I lost the premise I gave to my teacher so now I have no idea what I'm supposed to do ^-^
I suck so badly at creatives, does anyone have any tips on how to write a decent story?
You have the same issue as me creatives suck!!!

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

HecticSandWitch

2007 fuccboi hustler king
HSC
Draw on something that happened to you.

Chris_S

HSC
Creatives are like the saviour of my paper 1. I always mess up the short response q's for some reason.

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
Creatives are like the saviour of my paper 1. I always mess up the short response q's for some reason.
Definitely agree with this, if I remember, I got 4/15 for short response, it was so bad, but the creative pulled up me and thankfully it wasn't that bad :)

teridax

HSC
N/A
Definitely agree with this, if I remember, I got 4/15 for short response, it was so bad, but the creative pulled up me and thankfully it wasn't that bad :)
do you guys know why you're not doing great in the short answers tho?

Chris_S

HSC
well for me it is reading the question but don't worry I am now averaging around 75% in my short responses so slowly getting there lol

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
avoid these stories:

- schoolyard bullying
- politics (oh lord, so terrible)
- suicide
- drug and/or alcohol abuse
- migrants (they can be good but they're overdone)

there's probs more, but keep it authentic and realistic by basing your creative on your own experiences. and those events in your life don't have to be extravagant; they can be simple things you cherish.
You forgot about teen angst and the entirety of the events being a dream all along

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)