2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ekman

HSC
eh, alright

gonna write a practice eco essay this arvo tho

you?
Labour market policies are killing me (I spent the last 2 days teaching myself the final 4 chapters because my teacher only briefly went through it)
Hopefully going to start a few trials this arvo as well.

porcupinetree

not actually a porcupine
HSC
Hey y'all, I'm currently procrastinating (not too unusual for me) so I figured I'd say hi on this thread :wavey:

How's everyone's weekend been so far?

Chris_S

HSC
Alright I am focusing on past papers atm and surprisingly going well in most of them except for titrations in Chemistry and the carbon dioxide practical in Biology, which for both I am going to look over tonight! Wbu?

Chris_S

HSC
good stuff Hawk, I reckon that AoS is the hardest!

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
Alright I am focusing on past papers atm and surprisingly going well in most of them except for titrations in Chemistry and the carbon dioxide practical in Biology, which for both I am going to look over tonight! Wbu?
You mean the blowing CO2 into water experiment? What are you having trouble with?

Chris_S

HSC
It's not hard just I forgot it completely. Like completely. I forgot what the limewater were used for etc.

porcupinetree

not actually a porcupine
HSC
sup :)

nm, i finally managed to discover (geddit) my second related text for the AoS :haha:

wbu?
Yeah alright. Started off the morning by finally revising the AoS (I've been putting it off since the start of the hols) and writing an essay for it. Then I did a past 4U trial and now I am currently changing one of my creative writing stories. It originally was (kind of) about a father abusing his daughter, I've been wanting to change it for a while now to make it less cliche and negative so I'm finally getting around to it haha.

Lol I'm actually so stuffed for AoS though. The essay I did this morning probably deserved about a 2/15 :lol: Plus I only have one related text, maybe I should follow your footsteps and find a 2nd one

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
Yeah alright. Started off the morning by finally revising the AoS (I've been putting it off since the start of the hols) and writing an essay for it. Then I did a past 4U trial and now I am currently changing one of my creative writing stories. It originally was (kind of) about a father abusing his daughter, I've been wanting to change it for a while now to make it less cliche and negative so I'm finally getting around to it haha.

Lol I'm actually so stuffed for AoS though. The essay I did this morning probably deserved about a 2/15 :lol: Plus I only have one related text, maybe I should follow your footsteps and find a 2nd one
Tread carefully when talking about these things

Because you'll never know who's marking it and there is the possibility that they are sensitive with those sort of things

porcupinetree

not actually a porcupine
HSC
Tread carefully when talking about these things

Because you'll never know who's marking it and there is the possibility that they are sensitive with those sort of things
Yeah you're exactly right, and plus it wasn't a very good plotline anyway, hence why I'm changing it

lightthefuze

HSC
Hey y'all, I'm currently procrastinating (not too unusual for me) so I figured I'd say hi on this thread :wavey:

How's everyone's weekend been so far?
Not bad, I've been finishing off essay notes for each theme and challenge for Crime and putting them on Quizlet so I can memorise points under each paragraph on the train everyday next week on the way to my Notre Dame trial lectures [emoji2] [emoji2] I'm planning on finishing off the weekend with intensive revision (aka past papers) for sor, ancient and CAFS if I have time.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

Chris_S

HSC
I am doing the Tempest for AoS and have a bit of a problem. Apparently to be safe I should have at least 2 related texts and i only have 1 (oops!)! Could you please give me ideas for a second related text, my one related text it Into The Wild

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad

Chris_S

HSC
Thanx so much Blit! Just wandering how would the Pursuit of Happiness link in with the Tempest and discovery? Just wandering as I haven't seen the film yet.

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
This is the only question I'd be completely screwed for:

To what extent has your comparative study of Fritz Lang’s Metropolis and George Orwell’s
Nineteen Eighty Four provided an intertextual study of perspectives on gender?

I don't think I refer to the notion of gender in my entire essay :haha:

On the other hand, everything else seems adaptable :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)