Prelim 2015 Chit Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
dawwww that sounds so nice
i wish i had that t_t
You'll have it :D It took me a lot of mistakes with crushes to settle down and know what kind of guy I really want. I fucking love him though ^^ I even made him take Purikiura (Japanese photo booth stickers) even though he's a little iffy on cutesy stuff

Lol, i'm just talking in general. I dont think many teenagers experience love, or misinterpret lust for love.
AYE AYE, this bullet blocking shit is when I'm engaged or married to my SO, that be the tru long term

So we'll just add love doctor with human printer, yes?
HAHAHAHA! I'm not really a love doctor, my mates are like "omg I have this crush..." And I'm like "Woman, just tell him, you don't get anywhere with this"

MilkyCat_

HSC
love comes with experience and is generally a long-term thing, but to put it simply if your in love, you'll be prepared to jump in front of a bullet for your sig other.
i'd jump in front of a train for yaaaa yeahhh
you know i"d do anything for yaaaa yeahhhhh

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
I'm not really a love doctor, my mates are like "omg I have this crush..." And I'm like "Woman, just tell him, you don't get anywhere with this"
I don't think chicks understand that girls that are upfront and confident are 10x hotter.
None of this cheeky Chinese whispers bullshit

Graceuf

HSC
I don't think chicks understand that girls that are upfront and confident are 10x hotter.
But then what happens when you are naturally shy? Cause me talking to ANYONE that I don't know well is rare. Let alone someone I'm interested in.

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Just shy and scared of rejection.

I have never confessed feelings though, so I don't know how the nervousness feels like

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
But then what happens when you are naturally shy? Cause me talking to ANYONE that I don't know well is rare. Let alone someone I'm interested in.
Shyness is something that i can completely relate with and it's not easy to get over. The key is to give it a go and learn to develop confidence in social skills. Try starting off with just mutual friends at like a party or something. This gives you a nice basis for development.
Idk, maybe it only works with guys cause i always try to help guys get over shyness and not so much girls

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
so i'm presuming you can fall out of love as well?
Of course, sometimes that attraction ceases when you guys are no longer growing, putting in effort to make memories or feels uncomfortable in the "comfortable phase" where your relationship is an everyday thing, rather than the sparkling unicorn experiences in the early stages

Graceuf

HSC
Shyness is something that i can completely relate with and it's not easy to get over. The key is to give it a go and learn to develop confidence in social skills. Try starting off with just mutual friends at like a party or something. This gives you a nice basis for development.
Idk, maybe it only works with guys cause i always try to help guys get over shyness and not so much girls
Parties? Psshhh. But yeah. I'm trying to work on just talking to people. Or just talking in class.

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC
I think we just found someone for Kitty ;)
LOL THANKS DAL <3

but anyways
OMG OMG THIS IS PERFECT TIMING COINCEDENCE I JUST THEN SORTA ASKED THE GUY OUT IM SO EXCITED
not a date but a meet up
at least i can be in his presence
aawwhhhhhhh

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Parties? Psshhh. But yeah. I'm trying to work on just talking to people. Or just talking in class.
I think you need to look at building friendships before romantic relationships. That's how I usually start, I meet them, I become friends, we spend time (gaming mostly) and get to know each other. For me, eventually one of us will fall for each other and start off a mutual crush towards each other

Graceuf

HSC
Of course, sometimes that attraction ceases when you guys are no longer growing, putting in effort to make memories or feels uncomfortable in the "comfortable phase" where your relationship is an everyday thing, rather than the sparkling unicorn experiences in the early stages
Sparkling unicorn experiences is possibly my new favourite phrase.

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
LOL THANKS DAL <3

but anyways
OMG OMG THIS IS PERFECT TIMING COINCEDENCE I JUST THEN SORTA ASKED THE GUY OUT IM SO EXCITED
not a date but a meet up
at least i can be in his presence
aawwhhhhhhh
Pics or it didn't happen ;D

What's he like :)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)