Prelim 2015 Chit Chat Thread (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Sparkling unicorn experiences is possibly my new favourite phrase.
LOL. I have said it to my boyfriend before, we were having an argument because he was feeling dissatisfied from only seeing me once a month, if we were lucky, and with the HSC, both of us have priorities.

So when the gaming sessions lost its importance so we can focus on studying, it was a phrase I said, likewise I had to understand that he couldn't spend every hour talking with me because he needs to focus :)

We have known each other for 2 - 3 years, and now we are in that "comfortable phase" online. But every time we see each other IRL it's like "sparkling unicorn experiences" again

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC
Pics or it didn't happen ;D

What's he like :)?
ahahahaaah

well hes ukranian and has lived in australia for a year which is so adorable seeing him speak the cutest english omg
he can play akmost every freaking instrument
and is really passionate to be an emergency room doctor sort of person and has already started work at a hospital i think
also a really good dancer ;)
same movie and music tastes (back to the futurreeeeee!)

tips for guys - learn to dance, its an instant thing omfg

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
LOL THANKS DAL <3

but anyways
OMG OMG THIS IS PERFECT TIMING COINCEDENCE I JUST THEN SORTA ASKED THE GUY OUT IM SO EXCITED
not a date but a meet up
at least i can be in his presence
aawwhhhhhhh
Haha nice work. Is it a group meet up or just the two of yous?

Graceuf

HSC
I think you need to look at building friendships before romantic relationships. That's how I usually start, I meet them, I become friends, we spend time (gaming mostly) and get to know each other. For me, eventually one of us will fall for each other and start off a mutual crush towards each other
Yeah. I have a lot of friends but I don't really get much outside of that close circle. And there's not really many other people in my year that I would really be friends with...

It sucks because we're all in our small little groups and it's very hard to break out of these groups.

Gah. This is getting deeper than I anticipated.

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
ahahahaaah

well hes ukranian and has lived in australia for a year which is so adorable seeing him speak the cutest english omg
and is really passionate to be an emergency room doctor sort of person and has already started work at a hospital i think

I like quirky guys who are smart :) Thus why I aimed for a Selective boy IMEANWUT. I find it so cute and attractive when my boyfriend gets so excited to share Science facts (particularly Biology) and when he helps me with my Physics ^____^

He's pretty sporty as well ;D

He's so perfect compared to me T____T

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
ahahahaaah

I second this.
Tis why shrek gets all da pussy

Graceuf

HSC
LOL. I have said it to my boyfriend before, we were having an argument because he was feeling dissatisfied from only seeing me once a month, if we were lucky, and with the HSC, both of us have priorities.

So when the gaming sessions lost its importance so we can focus on studying, it was a phrase I said, likewise I had to understand that he couldn't spend every hour talking with me because he needs to focus :)

We have known each other for 2 - 3 years, and now we are in that "comfortable phase" online. But every time we see each other IRL it's like "sparkling unicorn experiences" again
HAHA!
Relationship Goals=Sparkly unicorn experiences.

Graceuf

HSC
ahahahaaah

Nawww. I'm so happy for you! :D

What are you doing together??

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC
Nawww. I'm so happy for you! :D

What are you doing together??
going to town hall and making a choice on the spot... which will probably involve walking across THE WHOLE city because why not :p sydney city is actually really beautiful.

you guys have any suggestions on cool mostly free things? or good cheap food places?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)