Prelim 2015 Chit Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
going to town hall and making a choice on the spot... which will probably involve walking across THE WHOLE city because why not :p sydney city is actually really beautiful.

you guys have any suggestions on cool mostly free things? or good cheap food places?
If he is meant to be a true bae, take him to KFC.
Works everytime.
Nah but you guys are so lucky that you live near the city, i gotta catch a train for 1 hr if i want to go. Soo shite

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Oh btw this is a word of advice for everyone, never ever go to the movies for a first date.
Just don't do it.

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC
If he is meant to be a true bae, take him to KFC.
Works everytime.
Nah but you guys are so lucky that you live near the city, i gotta catch a train for 1 hr if i want to go. Soo shite
lol KFC is the only bae

nah we're not that close. he lives on the fecking edge of sydney like further than berowra
im like half an hour away which is ok i guess

Graceuf

HSC
going to town hall and making a choice on the spot... which will probably involve walking across THE WHOLE city because why not [emoji14] sydney city is actually really beautiful.

you guys have any suggestions on cool mostly free things? or good cheap food places?
I rarely go to Sydney so I can't suggest anything but I bet whatever you do will be great. :D

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
going to town hall and making a choice on the spot... which will probably involve walking across THE WHOLE city because why not :p sydney city is actually really beautiful.

Take purikura, total excuse to get pictures with him and get all close ;D

Last edited:

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
lol KFC is the only bae

nah we're not that close. he lives on the fecking edge of sydney like further than berowra
im like half an hour away which is ok i guess
lol yep.
But in all honesty, just go for a nice walk in an area where it's not so crowded (so away from the main streets) and just chill at a park. If you need to eat, just get some fast food and take it to the park. Don't need no fancy restaurant

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
:spin: {insert witty slightly flirtatious but not that serious comeback here}

nah but in all honesty im sorta interested in actually meeting you guys!
When we grow up to be WWE fighters like DAL, I'll come out to the city and we can get those frozen cokes that Milfy promised us

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC
and yeah thanks for all the tips guys :)im sure we'll just end up walking round and chilling somewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)