Prelim 2015 Chit Chat Thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC

I feel proud of my handwriting today, it's my neatest all year (yes my handwriting is normally illegible )

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
I have Cambridge and other ones too but I have to use MIF for the set homework.
If you can skip mif then that would truly benefit you. Try and see if your teacher doesn't mind you using cambridge and not mif

Graceuf

HSC
If you can skip mif then that would truly benefit you. Try and see if your teacher doesn't mind you using cambridge and not mif
My maths teacher kinda scares me and I don't mind anyway.. I usually just get through the work and do extra out of another textbook or study for exams.

L_Chan

HSC
Do you think it's possible to have 90+ ATAR with only humanities subject?
I wanted to do Math Ex.1, business studies, economics, Eng Adv,Chinese beginners, PDHPE, Society and Culture and Food Tech (yes i know its long, but i can't say that my school will have a class for it)
I did some research and majority of the students who got above 90 are doing at least 2 science subject,
I'm not a fan of Science nor am i good at it since i usually get 70-80% for my exams.

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
I use Fitzpatrick when I'm preparing for assessments. Quite challenging I say

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
I wanted to do Math Ex.1, business studies, economics, Eng Adv,Chinese beginners, PDHPE, Society and Culture and Food Tech (yes i know its long, but i can't say that my school will have a class for it)
I did some research and majority of the students who got above 90 are doing at least 2 science subject,
I'm not a fan of Science nor am i good at it since i usually get 70-80% for my exams.
Very much possible.

I personally did Advanced English, Extension 2 Mathematics, Business Studies, Economics and Physics (my only science - which was my weakest subject and it didn't count towards my ATAR).

I think I would have done worse if I chose at least ''two sciences''. I'm not sure how you did your research, but there is nothing wrong with your subject selection.

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
A dux at my school a few yrs back did low scaling subjects like drama textile pdhpe
Smashed the hsc with a 99+ atar
So you tell me if it's possible to get 90+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)