• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

astroman

HSC
Nah it's not cramped, feels sprained or something like tendinitis. Literally unable to move without it hurting like hell. Can't do hand exercises because that just fks it up even more, really painful.

I'm going to not move it all day, and hopefully it's better by tomorrow. But I have a feeling this is going to happen everytime I write for long periods i.e. first english exam.
go doctor asap

HecticSandWitch

2007 fuccboi hustler king
HSC
Nah it's not cramped, feels sprained or something like tendinitis. Literally unable to move without it hurting like hell. Can't do hand exercises because that just fks it up even more, really painful.

I'm going to not move it all day, and hopefully it's better by tomorrow. But I have a feeling this is going to happen everytime I write for long periods i.e. first english exam.
Ice it. Go pharmacy and get one of those weird coloured tube things you see old men put on their knees during all age soccer, but for the wrist.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad

Go to the Doctor ASAP, I remember Harrypotterfan sprained/damaged their hand this time last year, and managed to organised special provisions.

Flop21

HSC
Okay thanks everyone i suppose i'll go to doctors tomorrow and ring school. Let this be a reminder to everyone to not do dumb crap with your hand before HSC exams + make sure you're not getting any type of RSI for poor ergonomics.

Chris_S

HSC
Yeah same as soon as I get out of paper 1 and 2 I will be fine but before that it is a different story!

rawrliongirl

HSC
1 wk and I have no motivation to do anything.
I can't study no matter how hard I try.
wth do i do ? :(((((((((

I can see myself getting a 50 atar.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Will rain heavily on paper 1, at least in my area

Technique: pathetic fallacy
Effect: to scare the shit out of the 2015'ers; foreboding
I remember the time it bucketed down in a maths exam, and the roof started leaking. It was like waterfalls cascading from the ceiling. Drenched maths papers and students everywhere.

lightthefuze

HSC
This may sound desperate, but thoughts on the best pen to use during HSC?

Don't suggest a feather and ink is2g

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)