General Thoughts: Physics (1 Viewer)

HecticLad

HSC
For explaining why the website was wrong about the electron path, did we only have to say that it would be deflected towards the positive plate rather than negative? or was there more to it. I was really confused cos I didnt think that would be worth 3 marks?
Should have had a circular path too, not a sharp bend

Thjv

HSC
For explaining why the website was wrong about the electron path, did we only have to say that it would be deflected towards the positive plate rather than negative? or was there more to it. I was really confused cos I didnt think that would be worth 3 marks?
Also, the electron is not instantaneously deflected by the electric field as it shows for a large portion of the electron's path to be undeflected whilst in an electric field. Also, it shows linear motion, however it should curve out a parabolic path towards the positive plate.

Sarthakgarg

HSC
I also wrote that the electron should start deflecting from the start of the electric field, not from the middle of it...

Drsoccerball

HSC
I integrated and derived the kinetic energy formula whivh gave me the right answer. Was the answer to question 20 40 degrees?
Also the magnet question i used integration to show that it was curve shaped

HecticLad

HSC
what did you lads get for that einsten/planck mc? wording was absolute shit

apurba

HSC
Also, the electron is not instantaneously deflected by the electric field as it shows for a large portion of the electron's path to be undeflected whilst in an electric field. Also, it shows linear motion, however it should curve out a parabolic path towards the positive plate.
why is it a parabolic path rather than a linear?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)