Anyone doing Italian Continuers 2015? :) (1 Viewer)

MysteryMoon

HSC
Are you just trying to memorise writing answers?
Yeah, pretty much, but of course I'm not gonna write the exact things into the paper xD
I've written like different responses with different topics/ideas in each so that I can be prepared when a similar question comes up in the exam. Saves time thinking up of ideas on the spot.

tfw english

HSC
Yeah, pretty much, but of course I'm not gonna write the exact things into the paper xD
I've written like different responses with different topics/ideas in each so that I can be prepared when a similar question comes up in the exam. Saves time thinking up of ideas on the spot.
You seem very well prepared, gonna smash it! Haha, I'm going over my own past responses soon, and I have two hours between SOR and italian anyway, so that'll help

MysteryMoon

HSC
By the way, can you guys help me a little with something.

If I were to write "Do you remember me?" in polite form, would it be "Mi ricorda?" or "Ricordarmi?" or "ti ricordi di me?"

tfw english

HSC
By the way, can you guys help me a little with something.

If I were to write "Do you remember me?" in polite form, would it be "Mi ricorda?" or "Ricordarmi?" or "ti ricordi di me?"
I'd use "ti ricordi di me?" or "mi ricorda", it's more expressive than "ricordarmi" imo, but it depends!

He

HSC
In bocco al lupo per domani! Dopo le diciasette domani possiamo festeggiare. Domani sera mi ubriacherò, e voi?

MysteryMoon

HSC
In bocco al lupo per domani! Dopo le diciasette domani possiamo festeggiare. Domani sera mi ubriacherò, e voi?
Domani, dopo l'esame, dormiro' tutto il giorno. Forse usciro' con le mie amiche il weekend alla citta'. :)

Ununoctium

Che barba
HSC
The Beginners paper was very good I thought.

Listening was a bit challenging (when isn't it challenging), but I answered it all (using every line all the time and sometimes more).

Yeah, I liked it a lot! And my supervisors and I had a chat at the end about Italy and languages and English history- they're very nice.

tfw english

HSC
The exam was good! Listening was pretty hard but I liked the rest of the paper! I was prepared and the questions for writing were pretty good! How did everyone else go?

Finished exams now! WOooooooooo

MysteryMoon

HSC
The exam was good! Listening was pretty hard but I liked the rest of the paper! I was prepared and the questions for writing were pretty good! How did everyone else go?

Finished exams now! WOooooooooo
I absolutely loved the reading and writing sections!!! And yeah, I also found the listening part difficult as well. I ended up writing down all the words I could hear then try to guess what they were saying so I could answer the question. Overall, it was one of my favourite and best exams! :DD

There were only five people in my class but all of them left the exam room fifteen minutes before the exam ended...and I was the only one who stayed back until 5pm haha. It made me feel so stupid, and I could actually see the BoS teachers staring at me from the corner of my eye. Those last fifteen minutes were very uncomfortable indeed.

Anyways, glad to finally got the exams out of the way. Now I feel empty lol.

tfw english

HSC
I absolutely loved the reading and writing sections!!! And yeah, I also found the listening part difficult as well. I ended up writing down all the words I could hear then try to guess what they were saying so I could answer the question. Overall, it was one of my favourite and best exams! :DD

There were only five people in my class but all of them left the exam room fifteen minutes before the exam ended...and I was the only one who stayed back until 5pm haha. It made me feel so stupid, and I could actually see the BoS teachers staring at me from the corner of my eye. Those last fifteen minutes were very uncomfortable indeed.

Anyways, glad to finally got the exams out of the way. Now I feel empty lol.
Yes! The comprehension was great! Couldn't have asked for a better exam.

Haha, I left 10 minutes early, checked everything and I was anxious to be free, glad it's over!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)