2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Kap

HSC
Im so happy i finally have internet again. Haven't had internet for basically a whole week, and its been torture

Flop21

HSC
A week?? Nightmare. Not even joking lol.

I gotta make a decision to move out or not next year (for a year on campus) tonight. What do I do, move out?? Parents going to pay for my rent (half each) and I'll pay for all living expenses.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad

I gotta make a decision to move out or not next year (for a year on campus) tonight. What do I do, move out?? Parents going to pay for my rent (half each) and I'll pay for all living expenses.
I'd say go for it!

HecticSandWitch

2007 fuccboi hustler king
HSC

Dude that sounds like a great opportunity, I'd go for it! Where are you studying?

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC

So lucky! Definitely a great opportunity to take :)
(Although grown-up side note: whilst living at home may be boring/cumbersome/horrible, it's a great opportunity to save as much $$ as you can for future things like cars, holidays, mortgage deposits, etc. But if freedom outweighs those things for you then go for it!)

Flop21

HSC
Flop flop flop - where??
The village at UNSW. It looks alright, modern-ish, 6 bedroom apartment. Haven't heard anyone say anything bad about it.

Obviously there's the looming issue of me not getting into UNSW, but they said I'll get a full refund on my deposit if I don't get in.

Thanks guys I'll probably do it then. Only thing is I'll miss my dog... :(

Ekman

HSC
The village at UNSW. It looks alright, modern-ish, 6 bedroom apartment. Haven't heard anyone say anything bad about it.

Obviously there's the looming issue of me not getting into UNSW, but they said I'll get a full refund on my deposit if I don't get in.

Hang on, 6 bedrooms? Are you living by yourself or will you have roommates? Im sorry if these are dumb questions, i don't know much about living on campus.

FlyingKanga

The optimistic pessimist.
HSC

Wait. You'll have 6 bedrooms all to yourself..?!

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
Hang on, 6 bedrooms? Are you living by yourself or will you have roommates? Im sorry if these are dumb questions, i don't know much about living on campus.
Wait. You'll have 6 bedrooms all to yourself..?!
It means she will have one bedroom, and 5 other people will have their own rooms and they'll share the main living space, kitchen, etc. Most uni campus' offer studios, then 2-8 bedroom apartments.

Ununoctium

Che barba
HSC
+1 what mcchicken said

I got accepted into Goldstein college, which is great! UNSW Village is good I've heard - they're like UniLodge or apartments.

turntaker

HSC
you get room mates

FlyingKanga

The optimistic pessimist.
HSC
It means she will have one bedroom, and 5 other people will have their own rooms and they'll share the main living space, kitchen, etc. Most uni campus' offer studios, then 2-8 bedroom apartments.
That feel when all this time I thought Flop was a he. .-.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)