• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
Most teacher in my school's science faculty has a screw or 2 loose in their head

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
Most teacher in my school's science faculty has a screw or 2 loose in their head

The sad thing is we had a freaking genius phys teacher who left because he didn't like our schools adminstration

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
pree much same for me, our science department has gotten worse and worse.

The only good teachers that exist are my chem teacher and another bio teacher. The rest can't speak english (literally and metaphorically)

turntaker

HSC
There are not many good maths or science teachers.

Last edited:

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
The sad thing is we had a freaking genius phys teacher who left because he didn't like our schools adminstration
Feels, we had probably the smartest maths teacher that existed but our principal changed like 2 years ago, and no one likes him. Plus, he was the kind of teacher that taught however he wanted, whenever he wanted, but no one stopped him before because he was soo good at it, but the new principal wasn't buying any of it.
So he left, and the maths department is soo bad.

Btw huan, i have a question in the chem forum

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
The language faculty has excellent teachers except for the 2 that teaches chinese, they're fgts

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
Feels, we had probably the smartest maths teacher that existed but our principal changed like 2 years ago, and no one likes him. Plus, he was the kind of teacher that taught however he wanted, whenever he wanted, but no one stopped him before because he was soo good at it, but the new principal wasn't buying any of it.
So he left, and the maths department is soo bad.

Btw huan, i have a question in the chem forum
We have a ton of good maths teacher though lelele
Of course however, my 2U class gets a chem teacher instead :lol:

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
For our school, all the good teachers are in the english, HSIE, PE and industrial arts faculty.

There a few good teachers scattered in other faculties (like my chem teacher, and my 4u teacher is a beast) but most suck.

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
For our school, all the good teachers are in the english, HSIE, PE and industrial arts faculty.

There a few good teachers scattered in other faculties (like my chem teacher, and my 4u teacher is a beast) but most suck.
We have a strong maths faculty, and strong bio and chem teachers
english is baad for the most part, although there are two really good teachers (used to be 3 but the fking school fired her for no reason)
very strong history and legal, decent at business and eco

mostly everything else sucks tbh

leehuan

HSC

My 4u teacher was also a beast.

Anyway responded to your chemistry question just now cause I was busy earlier

Whatever school has Mr Woo (Wootube guy) must be so fkin lucky for maths
WooTube, was how I learnt 4u integration in early Yr 11

jenandeeb

HSC
NO WAY?! Dont you go to a top 10 school?

I have respect for teachers but when they start treating me like that, then they've lost my respect.
You dont need to take his shit, if he's picking on you than fight back (not physically ofc, metaphorically). It might be bad advice, but if you keep cowering rather than speaking your mind, its just going to continue on like this.
Im not saying be rebellious, im just saying if he is being condescending then just straight up tell him that his job is to teach, not bully the students like a boot camp instructor.
Just dont swear. Keep calm and stay assertive. He'll back off for sure.
Dont let his behaviour stop you from learning
Likewise, I seriously love all my teachers and respect them heaps, and that's why I'm really upset by the way he's treating me. Like if I was a bad student and didn't respect him I wouldn't have been so upset, because he would have had a legit reason to hate on me.
I usually do stand up for myself in class if a teacher ever said something to upset me (they rarely do, except for him), but I'd rather keep quiet when he does because he always friggen escalates everything -.- But I did see my classmates' faces as I was standing in front of them and they were all pissed off, apparently they all stood up for me and everything when I walked out of class. I'm just praaaaying he doesn't acknowledge my existence tommorrow tbh.

Shuuya

HSC
Quite a random and specific question, but does anyone have any recommendations for related texts for 'The Tempest'? I have an essay due on Friday and my teacher disapproves of all my related texts so I'm kind of screwed :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)