2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
Why do you hate computing it's so fun bro
how haha, I mean different things appeal to different people. For me certain aspects of science is boring, but others are not. I like business but others despise it. I absoluately HATE ANYTHING TO DO WITH COMPUTING AND I.T.- makes me sick. But for me, Law is really interesting from what I know of it so far
well, I probably want to do CompSci/Law ahahah so best of both worlds

leehuan

HSC
I sorta question the "do what you wanna do" statement

I only picked actuarial out of recommendation and its nature of being maths intensive, but at the time in Yr 12 I was like "...do I really wanna go into business"

Didn't realise how much I liked it until after I got there.

Meanwhile, two of my friends who always had their mind set on engineering, were like no fuck it this is too much time to dual degree eng with comm. Less contact hours + more WAM boosters.

Jakulore

HSC
I'm really bored. I had a zero period but I have free periods for periods 1, 2 and 3. :(

Jakulore

HSC
Do your homework
I usually do homework or get ahead in class for fun so when I have free periods I usually don't have much to do :( Nonetheless, I made it through the day... Although my ARVO was taxing.

Last edited:

ProdigyInspired

Tafe Advocate
HSC
I sorta question the "do what you wanna do" statement

I only picked actuarial out of recommendation and its nature of being maths intensive, but at the time in Yr 12 I was like "...do I really wanna go into business"

Didn't realise how much I liked it until after I got there.

Meanwhile, two of my friends who always had their mind set on engineering, were like no fuck it this is too much time to dual degree eng with comm. Less contact hours + more WAM boosters.
did they end up doing just engineering?

I haven't decided on what I want to do yet, I was partial on both comm eng and was considering a double degree.

leehuan

HSC
did they end up doing just engineering?

I haven't decided on what I want to do yet, I was partial on both comm eng and was considering a double degree.
No they gave up on the single and changed to doing the double

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

leehuan

HSC
I usually do homework or get ahead in class for fun so when I have free periods I usually don't have much to do :( Nonetheless, I made it through the day... Although my ARVO was taxing.
I kinda regret staying ahead back in high school, because in Yr 12 I just ended up coasting and now I'm being smacked with work at uni.

Of course, not entirely regretting it all though; acceleration was a good choice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mrstripedshades

HSC
the butter chicken at my school is so trash lmao even the white year coordinator was saying it was trash to me, i cant believe ppl be buying that shit

mrstripedshades

HSC
Your school has butter chicken?
yea we got a cafe but its actually so bad lmao looks nothing like it

I only support this becoz ima man united supporter. Enough said.
Well I am a man united supporter too since I was a kid watching beckham and then more of my conscious age Ronaldo and Rooney. But, I feel like Ronaldo never had true love for the club, he has never looked back to Man United tbh and thats why I dont feel that much of a connection with him (while you look at Beckham and hes always looking back at Man Utd)

I also hate madrid with a passion due to their feking always taking our best

Ellztrap

HSC
Uni Grad
yea we got a cafe but its actually so bad lmao looks nothing like it

Well I am a man united supporter too since I was a kid watching beckham and then more of my conscious age Ronaldo and Rooney. But, I feel like Ronaldo never had true love for the club, he has never looked back to Man United tbh and thats why I dont feel that much of a connection with him (while you look at Beckham and hes always looking back at Man Utd)

I also hate madrid with a passion due to their feking always taking our best
Cafe?! Geez we don't even have a canteen

Bestintheworld

HSC
Did anyone do the UNSW Science comp today? I registered for it but couldn't do it today because of study day so I'll have to do it tomorrow. I have never done one before, how easy or hard is it? the sample paper on UNSW site looks easy

si2136

HSC
N/A
Did anyone do the UNSW Science comp today? I registered for it but couldn't do it today because of study day so I'll have to do it tomorrow. I have never done one before, how easy or hard is it? the sample paper on UNSW site looks easy
Doing it on fri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)