Thoughts on marrying your bf after graduation? (2 Viewers)

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
As in graduation after uni or graduation after high school?

kendallkreene

HSC
True I guess. He earns a decent amount from modelling but maybe I consider it decent because I don't even have a job lol

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I think we can't be a judge of whether you guys should get married now and to be honest, you can afford a wedding depend on how grand or how modest you want it to be. However, I think the most important question to ask yourself is-Why do you want to get married? (is it because do you guys feel you have both reached the maturity to get married? Just make sure it is not an impulse thing and you guys have thought through the whole thing and maybe even discussed it with your families). The reality is, many people who get married later get divorced and some who gets married at young age stays together for the rest of their lives. I guess what I am trying to say is, just really make sure you are married for the right reasons and be willing to take the risk of what happens if it doesn't work out in the end.

Patterns3

HSC
Just wait a few more years
It's not like there's any rush.

Last edited:

Nick Neils

Banned
HSC
N/A
Complete your education first. Give importance to that. Once you think that you are stable and mature enough to handle a family life then only marry your BF.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)