2017 HSC Mathematics Paper thoughts (1 Viewer)

Eluate

HSC
Question 16 was so tough, and I didn't realise there was the last page until 10 minutes remaining

HSC
Woooooo, I totally screwed that one up.
If I didn't have extra units I'd be in a bad state right now, damn.

Only doing this crappy subject because of my parents anyway, I'm glad to be done with it.

Mathew587

HSC
It was fine tbh. Lost 7 marks defs for the last two qs and the find x for sin a = sin b qs. Hope I get 85+ fml

tomtomlee95

HSC
All I remember is that you had to know that the absolute value of r<1 and then you rearrange the formula to make r the subject and substitute that in

sarkar_as

HSC
what did everyone get for question 10 where it asked for how many times the velocity changed direction?

katasenpai

HSC
what did everyone get for question 10 where it asked for how many times the velocity changed direction?
I think I chose 2 because you count how many times it goes from positive to negative or negative to positive. But I think might have misread the graph, not sure lmao

Mathew587

HSC
I think I chose 2 because you count how many times it goes from positive to negative or negative to positive. But I think might have misread the graph, not sure lmao
yayy u got it right haha. its cos the top half is the positive direction and vice versa. the stationary points only highlight a change in speed i.e. like it slowed down more

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)