Legal studies crime essay predictions 2020? (1 Viewer)

studiesofboard

HSC
the timeline someone posted above is wrong... It should be:

2019 - Sentencing & Punishment
2018 - Trial Process / Investigation Process (Theme & Challenge)
2017 - Investigation Process
2016 - Young Offenders
2015 - International Crime
2014 - Investigation Process
2013 - Sentencing and Punishment
2012 - Trial Process

I think there is a high chance theyll give us young offenders :)
Whoopsie. 🥺 well I fucking hope it's young.

Last edited:

studiesofboard

HSC
the timeline someone posted above is wrong... It should be:

2019 - Sentencing & Punishment
2018 - Trial Process / Investigation Process (Theme & Challenge)
2017 - Investigation Process
2016 - Young Offenders
2015 - International Crime
2014 - Investigation Process
2013 - Sentencing and Punishment
2012 - Trial Process

I think there is a high chance theyll give us young offenders :)

Edit: my bet is either that or international crime which i personally love lol
My teacher said they will be stupid to do international again cause the students in 2015 got stumbled by it caused many problems. It is what it is.

beetree1

HSC
My teacher said they will be stupid to do international again cause the students in 2015 got stumbled by it caused many problems. It is what it is.
Thats kinda bad reasoning to not test kids on a whole topic just because its "stupid" uh haha

dunno919

HSC
I reckon they could do international for that reason. NESA like to retest topics that students did crap in and the average for that essay was like 6/15 so I wouldn't be surprised if it came up.

jasminerulez

HSC
N/A
I reckon they could do international for that reason. NESA like to retest topics that students did crap in and the average for that essay was like 6/15 so I wouldn't be surprised if it came up.
random question, but what will you guys write about for international crime and what cases will u use?

queenb_3

HSC
Uni Grad
random question, but what will you guys write about for international crime and what cases will u use?
Effectiveness or ineffectiveness domestically and internationally and cases like R v Tang, Bali nine. You can talk about the courts, tribunals, our domestic courts, how Australia is dealing with international crime, how the international community is dealing with them etc

Naima AMin

HSC
does anyone have any crime essay plans on young offenders or police powers pls??

RAJRAJRAJA

HSC
What would you guys write about for young offenders/international crime? I literally know everything inside out except those two chapters

queenb_3

HSC
Uni Grad
What would you guys write about for young offenders/international crime? I literally know everything inside out except those two chapters
For young offenders, you can talk about doli incapax, children’s court etc, and for international crime you can talk about effectiveness of domestic and legal measures in dealing with international crime, international courts, United Nations etc

queenb_3

HSC
Uni Grad
For international crime can you draw from you knowledge in world order and human rights?
I'm not sure about world order since I didn't study it, but definitely human rights. For instance, you can use your contemporary issue to discuss how effective or ineffective the domestic and international responses are in dealing with it. It's also a great way to use your case studies, and implement your knowledge from the protection, promotion and enforcement of human rights.

beetree1

HSC
For international crime can you draw from you knowledge in world order and human rights?
yes!! u can talk about any of the cases you learnt in world order and link it back to human rights bc essentially an lack of world order means lack of sufficient peace rights, and perhaps environmental rights, meaning ineffective achievement of justice for the international community
plus you would be an expert on the UN, and all the NGOs etc. so just draw upon that knowledge.

SpecterLitt

HSC
yes!! u can talk about any of the cases you learnt in world order and link it back to human rights bc essentially an lack of world order means lack of sufficient peace rights, and perhaps environmental rights, meaning ineffective achievement of justice for the international community
plus you would be an expert on the UN, and all the NGOs etc. so just draw upon that knowledge.
Thanks, kinda hoping we get international crime now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)