Lockdown extension (1 Viewer)

satvik_1008

HSC
On my first zoom lesson I did my hair and everything then no one turned on their camera so i didn’t either 😔😔 bummer
You did your hair!?!?!? Lmao everyone in our school turns up to zoom in their pyjamas and shit even though we are supposed to be in school uniform and no one gives a shit its such a chill environment

satvik_1008

HSC
The big weighting is also another reason why I don’t think it should be last, as students who don’t do well will most likely lose all their motivation to keep going and won’t try as much for the hsc because they’d have the mentality “oh I just messed up 30-40% weighting so it’s not like I’ll do well anyway“
well whats to say that's not going to happen if trials is earlier. The hype around trials means it going to be regardless. And I think as long as studnets are able to keep perspective, the opportunity cost of having trials earlier is far greater

satvik_1008

HSC
Since we still have another assessment to go, it’d give the students hope that they can redeem themselves, or at least thats what I think.
I feel like this is a problem that should be solved not by trying to play with the psychology of kids but to actually explain how much externals can carry, and that its not the end of the world

Btw this is really strange but the trial exam was probably the best exam I’ve taken. Even though it’s so nerve rackin, the whole atmosphere of having to sit in the whole and everything, I actually loved it? I don’t know how to explain it but it was just soo thrilling. I wished right then and there that all my exams were done that way.
honestly I actually see what you mean. As long as ur not the kinda person that gets stressed by exams, sitting the actual trial must be exhilarating given how hyped up it is and how long and significant and stuff it is.

ngl doing trial papers, esp for maths is actually fun, I can't imagine how fun actual trials is esp if you found it easy and everyone else difficult

cloud_berry

HSC
i wish they’d just let us know what’s happening with the trials when lockdown extends
honestly at this point i don’t care if it’s cancelled and it’s estimated based off our previous assessment or something

DarkOperator618

HSC
I rewatched the South American World Cup (or world up qualifiers? Not sure, I’m new to this whole thing) which was Argentina vs Brazil and was dumbstruck by how hdhdjdhdjdn Neymar is. Mann I fell hard. If my future boyfriend don’t look like him then I don’t want him 😫
bruh

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
I rewatched the South American World Cup (or world up qualifiers? Not sure, I’m new to this whole thing) which was Argentina vs Brazil and was dumbstruck by how hdhdjdhdjdn Neymar is. Mann I fell hard. If my future boyfriend don’t look like him then I don’t want him 😫
You're exactly like my sister lol - She doesn't know much about football but is in love with Neymar. She even made an Instagram fan page and now has around 1k followers.

We admire him for his talent, while girls want to marry him haha.

That said, Australia is an interesting country. I mean, how can people not know Neymar or famous football players in general (at least briefly)?

DarkOperator618

HSC
You're exactly like my sister lol - She doesn't know much about football but is in love with Neymar. She even made an Instagram fan page and now has around 1k followers.

We admire him for his talent, while girls want to marry him haha.

That said, Australia is an interesting country. I mean, how can people not know Neymar or famous football players in general (at least briefly)?
first off, how she got 1k followers lmao (Neymar stan innit)

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
first off, how she got 1k followers lmao (Neymar stan innit)
Neymar fan pages indeed seem like a good investment!

Guess ive been living under a rock my whole life, the only soccer player I’ve known are Ronaldo and Messi hahaha
That's good enough then! Messi and Ronaldo have become way too famous for anyone not to know them.

DarkOperator618

HSC
Neymar fan pages indeed seem like a good investment!

That's good enough then! Messi and Ronaldo have become way too famous for anyone not to know them.
PSG fans must be screaming at the management for firing tuchel hahahahaha

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
I think this is starting to turn out to be our version of the Melbourne second wave this time last year, so should probably look at how things turned out back then as a reference point.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)