Lockdown extension (1 Viewer)

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
low-key happy bout that
but do you reckon they might just open schools for yr 12s tho coz I vaguely remember them doing something like that last year....
I suspect that is one of the options that the Department of Education is looking into. However, may be area-specific.

Directrix

Forklift Certified
HSC
I think this time they’re concerned about students getting delta, which I heard is a more serious mutation of covid, but don’t quote me on it.
less lethal, but far more infectious

Directrix

Forklift Certified
HSC

I "like" Australia's urge ad for its residents to get vaccinated.
Like they should use a real recovery case or something.

DarkOperator618

HSC
It's perceived differently by everyone - many out there have had plenty of trauma surrounding lethal experiences with COVID within the family.
I'm fairly certain NSW health wouldn't leave people to die

DarkOperator618

HSC
?
Covid-related deaths are virtually never in the realm of NSW Health's control...
i meant like the patient suffering and the health staff seemingly nowhere to be seen

NSW health would never do that in real life

nilatar

Zep Roadie
HSC
i meant like the patient suffering and the health staff seemingly nowhere to be seen

NSW health would never do that in real life
There's really not much evidence of the staff being absent tbh, and I think the whole purpose of a solitary sight of a suffering patient is to emblematically resemble the futility when treating the virus - there's no virtually no means of respite, and what do they do when the patient worsens? They simply intubate & hope for the best... The whole purpose of this ad is to get people to face the reality - your age doesn't entail immunity from the virus, simple.

satvik_1008

HSC
If this turns out to be true, what might happen to trials? Will everyone just get estimates?
i think what should happen is that NESA postpones the HSC, allowing trials to happen early term 4/late term 3. Id rather get my ATAR in January rather than have everythign else fucked over

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)