RolePlay Thread (1 Viewer)

Would you read the complete story, but as a manga?

• yes

Votes: 22 36.1%
  • no

Votes: 24 39.3%
  • If I'm in it

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Depends on the art style

Votes: 15 24.6%
  • If you keep the story itself interesting

Votes: 22 36.1%

• Total voters

Anaya R

HSC
"I can see that. ... I do, but who are you?" *I grab the tea off Gia while driving*
"I am Gia. An ally, at least for Sabrina... and I don't exactly trust guys who push others out of a window for no apparent reason, so I wouldn't willingly align myself with Hiva... why, Blank-san?" [Do you mind me calling you Blank-san?]

Last edited:

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
"I am Gia. An ally, at least for Sabina... and I don't exactly trust guys who push others out of a window for no apparent reason, so I wouldn't willingly align myself with Hiva... why, Blank-san?" [Do you mind me calling you Blank-san?]
My God, this character.
Also, I misspelt her name, it's Sabrina.
*I stare at her, but she seems indifferent, waiting for my response. The honesty in her eyes makes me feel a sense of trust*
"So that's her name, um, I just needed to know who you are, and why you are joining us"

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
"What did you say your power was again? I wasn't paying attention last time."

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
*Gia gets irritated by Blank for not answering her passive question* - referring to 'Blank-san'.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
Was I supposed to answer this q? (Just clarifying)
If so: "I can sense when others come and go between the dimensions."
If not, disregard this...
Yes, I was talking to you, lol.
"Oh yeah, now I understand. That explains why you were able to see @O01x in his transparent shadow."
*I drink the tea as Sabrina looks out the window looking for Hiva and listening in on the conversation*

Anaya R

HSC
Yes, I was talking to you, lol.
"Oh yeah, now I understand. That explains why you were able to see @O01x in his transparent shadow."
*I drink the tea as Sabrina looks out the window looking for Hiva and listening in on the conversation*
"So... what's up between you and Hiva?" I ask. *Fiddles with glove*

sab13562

HSC
*turns back to convo*
"Alright, I know you two have sensitivities and all, but can I at least ask why Hiva was targeting me as well? And what does he want in general?"

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
"Hiva... The beginning of the story is too long, but I'll just sum it up. We used to be friends, then we found power, then he changed, and I wanted the old him, he hated the 'old me', and now many things have happened since. The worst part is that our greatest battle was recent"

sab13562

HSC
"Hiva... The beginning of the story is too long, but I'll just sum it up. We used to be friends, then we found power, then he changed, and I wanted the old him, he hated the 'old me', and now many things have happened since. The worst part is that our greatest battle was recent"
"Battle? Old Hiva? And you're trying to help bring him back?"

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
*turns back to convo*
"Alright, I know you two have sensitivities and all, but can I at least ask why Hiva was targeting me as well? And what does he want in general?"
"He doesn't want people to be near me. But I need as many people on my side, that's why I said 'I need to borrow you'."

sab13562

HSC
"He doesn't want people to be near me. But I need as many people on my side, that's why I said 'I need to borrow you'."
"Well that makes sense I guess, but why me? Gia's way tougher honestly."

sab13562

HSC
"No, that ship has SAILED. I just want to get away from that freak. That power of his... It has done more than you can imagine."
"And what is this power exactly if I may ask?"

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
"Well that makes sense I guess, but why me? Gia's way tougher honestly."
"I was in a rush, and barely knew who to trust. But with her power, not only do I see that she is trust worth, but very well a trump card"

Anaya R

HSC
"I was in a rush, and barely knew who to trust. But with her power, not only do I see that she is trust worth, but very well a trump card"
"That's not to say Sabrina is not important though. She does have her attributes, like looking a lot less shady than I do. Plus, she can defend very well."

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
"Yeah. I too am curious."
"He has the power to communicate with the laws that govern the spiritual realm. Even though he is human, he knows the 'science' even though that can't even be accurate, behind what makes up a GOD."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)