What was the lowest atar in James Ruse? (1 Viewer)

hscgirl

HSC
I'm genuinely curious^^^^^
i'm sure there will be someone who got like a 70 atar or something, because passing the selective test in y6 doesn't equate to hsc success - i know ppl from selective schools who completely stopped trying in their studies in y12

Vall

HSC
lowest I know of from NBHS (yea it’s not quite ruse) was 75

HSC
the marks of a cohort on average is very rarely indicative of the bottom % of a cohort, particularly in the case of the HSC due to the way alignment works. i wouldn't be surprised if for the top ~40 schools, the difference in the lowest atar is the strength of academic support & intervention programs rather than the school's ranking.

Average Boreduser

Rising Renewal
HSC
if i were a parent there's no way i'd spend 15-20k/yr on a private school 😭 rather just go selective + tutoring, then you get the results for much much cheaper
scholarships go for about 5k, so its a good deal considering the much easier process of doing co-curricular in school + lots of facilities catered for all students
I'm talking about designated areas for agriculture, swimming pools spanning the circumference of the school, Classes for higher achieving students and overall a very clean environment

kkk579

hello
HSC
scholarships go for about 5k, so its a good deal considering the much easier process of doing co-curricular in school + lots of facilities catered for all students
I'm talking about designated areas for agriculture, swimming pools spanning the circumference of the school, Classes for higher achieving students and overall a very clean environment
tbh id only go to a private if i was offered a full scholarship and even then, if i was offered a spot at a top selective school i would take that over the private. ig it’s just my preference but i prefer selective school environments over private school environments

Average Boreduser

Rising Renewal
HSC
tbh id only go to a private if i was offered a full scholarship and even then, if i was offered a spot at a top selective school i would take that over the private. ig it’s just my preference but i prefer selective school environments over private school environments
obv a top selective would be way better given students wouldn't vandalise the area, so it's pretty much the same atmosphere as a private school, I get what u mean man, I would too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)