What was the lowest atar in James Ruse? (1 Viewer)

kkk579

hello
HSC
Bro no way in fk is the women's uniform more πŸ’€ We're talking (In private schools) Men have to wear formal shirt, shoes, socks, hat, blazer, coat(approx 300 alone), tie, etc. In private schools I think all they were is the dress and blazer which is way less. ALthough this maydiffer from school to school.
No i meant at like government coed schools

hscgirl

HSC
also is it me or at nearly every school girls uniform is always more expensive than boys uniform
nah i agree girl, i go to a priv school and the girls uniform is SOOOO much more expensive!! like the boys basically wear the same uniform for summer and winter, but girls have different uniforms so its almost double the price lol

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
tbh id only go to a private if i was offered a full scholarship and even then, if i was offered a spot at a top selective school i would take that over the private. ig it’s just my preference but i prefer selective school environments over private school environments
definitely. i was offered a full scholarship at a private school but ended up turning it down to attend a selective school, probably best decision i've made in my life so far

idkkdi

HSC
private schools are actually just money laundering schemes, i don't know how but they are
400 dollar blazer aint even expensive tho. it takes like 500 to get a decent business one.

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
+ they're not even real blazers, lots of the time its usually just fabric that wears in 3 days.

s97127

HSC
the people too, i’ve heard a lot of stories abt private schools being full of rich, entitled snobs(obvs not everyone) and i wouldn’t be able to stand being in that environment 5 days a week.
This is not true. Top private school kids are actually nicer than selective kids as private schools will not tolerate bad behaviours.

kkk579

hello
HSC
This is not true. Top private school kids are actually nicer than selective kids as private schools will not tolerate bad behaviours.
Nah lol. Most selective school kids i know have manners compared to some private school kids.

s97127

HSC
Nah lol. Most selective school kids i know have manners compared to some private school kids.
I can say the same about private vs selective: MOST private school kids i know have manners compared to SOME selective school kids :)

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
I'm on the edge on both type schools. Only last week I saw baulko kids talking about unspeakable sexual derogatary terms, and at the same time I've seen my fair share of dumbasses in priv schools

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
I'm on the edge on both type schools. Only last week I saw baulko kids talking about unspeakable sexual derogatary terms, and at the same time I've seen my fair share of dumbasses in priv schools
everyone does that tho...they could be from any school

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)