What is Chinese 5 subjects? (1 Viewer)

libestraumno3

HSC
Story time:

My younger sister told my parents she wanted to be an artist OR an art teacher (those traditional pen, paper, paint kind of ones) She’s very stubborn so you can imagine how my parents (Asian) reacted. They were like “you won’t be anything in life” and “you will definitely regret it”. I (politely) told them off because she’s actually pretty good and enjoys it. + I’m the eldest and obviously experienced this already. Though I’m also not saying she won’t change her mind.

ANYWAY. then I get yelled at for apparently not wanting her to better than me (career wise). They’re pushing her to med since I already said no 😭😭😭idk how their minds work honestly..

kkk579

hello
HSC
Story time:

My younger sister told my parents she wanted to be an artist OR an art teacher (those traditional pen, paper, paint kind of ones) She’s very stubborn so you can imagine how my parents (Asian) reacted. They were like “you won’t be anything in life” and “you will definitely regret it”. I (politely) told them off because she’s actually pretty good and enjoys it. + I’m the eldest and obviously experienced this already. Though I’m also not saying she won’t change her mind.

ANYWAY. then I get yelled at for apparently not wanting her to better than me (career wise). They’re pushing her to med since I already said no 😭😭😭idk how their minds work honestly..
dude i would never ever be able to do med because i cringe at the sight of like alot of blood or big and deep cuts and stuff like that

kyp

HSC
fr, one of my asian friends said she gets beaten up if she just TALKS about not being a doctor nor lawyer 💀
remind me of the youtube " B+again" LOL

Last edited:

kyp

HSC
from what i’ve seen on hscninja for ruse the common combos are:
MX1, MX2, Adv Eng, Physics, Chem
MX1, MX1, EX1, Adv Eng, Physics, Chem
MX1, MX2, Adv Eng, Physics, Chem, Eco
bruh they all contain mx1 mx2 chem and physics 💀💀
"MX1, MX2, Adv Eng, Physics, Chem, Eco"

That's 12U right? I though only 10U is required. Why do 12U? Are all the 12u done in yr12? That's very heavy workload

kkk579

hello
HSC
"MX1, MX2, Adv Eng, Physics, Chem, Eco"

That's 12U right? I though only 10U is required. Why do 12U? Are all the 12u done in yr12? That's very heavy workload
in y12 only 10u required but some ppl choose to do 12u or more so they have a “backup” subject/s

kyp

HSC
in y12 only 10u required but some ppl choose to do 12u or more so they have a “backup” subject/s
wow that's a lot. how can ppl handle extra subject, for example: 4u math, 2u English, 2u chemistry, 2u physics, (already super heavy), than add another 2u subject eg: Economics/biology/music... unbelievable

kkk579

hello
HSC
wow that's a lot. how can ppl handle extra subject, for example: 4u math, 2u English, 2u chemistry, 2u physics, (already super heavy), than add another 2u subject eg: Economics/biology/music... unbelievable
12 units is kinda common though (i think), it’s just a matter of managing your workload and time ig.

kkk579

hello
HSC
what subjects r planning on doing?

Average Boreduser

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍
HSC
dude i would never ever be able to do med because i cringe at the sight of like alot of blood or big and deep cuts and stuff like that
I mean not all branches have to include violent haemorrhaging and graphic bruises… + doesn’t dentistry also have cases where a blood vessel is accidentally cut causing blood to flow out?

kkk579

hello
HSC
I mean not all branches have to include violent haemorrhaging and graphic bruises… + doesn’t dentistry also have cases where a blood vessel is accidentally cut causing blood to flow out?
This might sound weird but i can stand blood from like the mouth and stuff but if it’s bursting out of the body or something that’s where i start dying inside
Basically it depends on where the bloods coming from 😅😅

Last edited:

kkk579

hello
HSC
In med school don’t you have to like see those stuff tho in rotations and stuff? idk this is what i saw on those med student vlogs on youtube

Average Boreduser

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍
HSC
In med school don’t you have to like see those stuff tho in rotations and stuff? idk this is what i saw on those med student vlogs on youtube
Yeah well you are definitely gonna have to face that in dentistry too bc ya'll r gonna learn a bit ab anatomy (which can include some cases where something graphic is present) during the course.

Ksalu

>:))
HSC
out of curiosity, why do asian parents want their children to be a doctor or lawyer? Prestige? Financially stable?

Coming from an asian family, i am the only one out of my friends who never got pushed to do med lol (to be fair my dad didnt go to uni)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)