How to actually focus and study (2 Viewers)

lolcti

HSC
N/A
How do I actually sit down and study without getting distracted, I'm always doing multiple things at once and its so hard to actually sit down and focus on one single task.
Everyone is different and has a different method of studying, but this is what I do. I procrastinate a lot so the initiative I took in studying efficiently was setting a schedule that would work for me, it depends on my mood sometimes I can study for 8 hours straight but usually its 2-3, so I take a break in between for around an hour or so. For instance, I study from 12pm-4pm I probably have around 2-3 breaks in between, a 10 min break, 20 min, and an hour. This is only one of my strategies, but it's crucial in having an effective study session and prevents you from potential academic burnout.

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
How do I actually sit down and study without getting distracted, I'm always doing multiple things at once and its so hard to actually sit down and focus on one single task.
every time you get distracted, write it down ... what were the events leading up to you get distracted? what were you distracted with (phone etc)?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)