Progress Logbook (NO OFF TOPIC PLS) (19 Viewers)

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
this year i also have alot but def not as much as last year

scaryshark09

HSC
'oh no, 92'
well firstly, 92 scales horrible
secondly, not to be arrogant, but if the effort was directly correlated to marks, i should have gotten 100, cause i died for that subject.
literally worked 10 times harder than all my other subjects combined this year, and im still super mad about it.

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
well firstly, 92 scales horrible
secondly, not to be arrogant, but if the effort was directly correlated to marks, i should have gotten 100, cause i died for that subject.
literally worked 10 times harder than all my other subjects combined this year, and im still super mad about it.
but isn't that already your hsc mark, which is scaled......???????

im sorry that it didnt go as well as you planned :(
it's still really impressive to accell two subjects and you should be glad you've got them out the way for year 12 :D

scaryshark09

HSC
but isn't that already your hsc mark, which is scaled......???????

im sorry that it didnt go as well as you planned :(
it's still really impressive to accell two subjects and you should be glad you've got them out the way for year 12 :D
thank you!
92 is not my scaled mark tho. 92 is my hsc mark which has been aligned and moderated, but scaling is a term only used for when uac takes our marks from nesa and turns them into an aggregate for our atar.

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
92 is not my scaled mark tho. 92 is my hsc mark which has been aligned and moderated, but scaling is a term only used for when uac takes our marks from nesa and turns them into an aggregate for our atar.
ahhh yes okay - regardless won't you still do decently with it and get that b6? or you already have the b6

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)