Progress Logbook (NO OFF TOPIC PLS) (2 Viewers)

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
hola mi amoras im not spanish so oops dont care 🤩

plan for tomorrow (general idrk about times)
- I need to do some serious english study, either memo or practice essays
- at least a practice comp somewhere, maybe ill do that hmmm

- i want to finish an sdd paper that i started this week
- want to make some study notes for sdd because i havent really done that yet and i think it might help????? jokes this aint happening

- id like to do a chem paper

- if i have time (given im gonna hopefully [HOPEFULLY I DONT GET DISTRACTED] grind english) ill also redo grammar 2023 mx2 because i did it today and i seriously wasted it

since im feeling better after literally puking on and off five hours two nights ago (yay for hydration and resting at home) im gonna fit in a walk at some point because the rain is really nice and chill maybe midday or in the morning or in the evening idrk

if this goes to plan, optimistic total study will be:
- 3hr english
- 3hr chem paper + 30min marking (give or take including break idrk)
- 1hr finish the sdd paper
- 1hr for hard questions for mx2 grammar 2023
looking at it, this is a lot, and idk how i'll go - id rather prioritise english study over the math qs but i actually liked those hard questions and want to redo them from scratch

anyways i bet ill come back to this 11:59pm tomorrow being like "oops I didnt do any english but anyways here's some math I accidentally found myself doing" - please do english with me (dm me if you want to grind english together 😭 especially planning our essays for mod c - OOH THATS A GREAT IDEA LETS DO A GROUP PLAN SESSION FOR RANDOM STIMULI anyways im going to sleep bye <3)
update again end of day

i did nsg 20 chem - got 89
went through past hsc questions with a friend for english for an hour to plan our essays
memorised my mod a essay (tbh I basically knew it already)
currently going through https://www.matrix.edu.au/25-module-a-textual-conversations-practice-essay-questions/ to test how I can adapt what I have prepared

I maybe did 6hrs work today? hard to judge given I was memoing for an hour and ive been sitting here doing the matrix qs for a bit but idk
lol the goal of 8hrs was a bit over the top

plan for tomorrow coming soon - will be more realistic this time 😅

synthesisFR

HSC
I keep regretting all the time I’ve wasted
Easily 7-9 days gone bc I wasted so much time staring at the same essays for a week and do nothing bc I hate English

BUT IDGAF sure I won’t get my initial mark goal cuz I fked up but who cares I’ll still do rlly decent and easily b6 English I got this I was in a worse position for trials and I still do good so if I can’t use these next five days I’ll be chilling LESGOO

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
PLAN FOR TOMORROW

I need to be done by 6pm lol (shouldn't be hard but knowing me I'll get distracted 😬 )

wakeup 8 get started by 9 --> I have 9am - 6pm available = MORE than enough time to get heaps done (aim = 7hrs with 3hrs english and the rest split across sdd/math)

TASKS (very broken down I want to feel structured)
ENGLISH
1). try recite mod a and then compare with essay idrk I need a way to check if I memoed right - who knows this could take 15mins-45mins lol
2). memorise mod b quotes for eliot -- up to an hour but I reckon I'll get sick af of it and give up
3). go through matrix mod b questions and see if I can plan five of them -- THIS WILL BE CRUCIAL -- https://www.matrix.edu.au/31-module-b-practice-essay-questions-to-save-your-hsc/ -- up to an hour
4). mindmap the eliot poetic suite and see if I properly memoed my quotes
5). recite mod a again and fill gaps

SDD
6). finish the paper that is currently sitting on my desk - I did half of it but the rest should take an hour sooooooo = 1hr of time
7). mark said paper
8). read through notes (I already highlighted key focus areas so I guess I'll summarise those or something)
9). do that nesa mcq thingy https://quiz.nesa.nsw.edu.au/home

MATH
10). redo grammar 23 paper I wasted and try see how it goes
idrk what time this will be by now oh well
11). mess around and probably do some random q16s off of a paper

HOPEFULLY by the end of this I will have:
- mod a memorised
- mod b memorised

BAM PLAN DONE

edit im gonna come back and like cross things off hopefully that helps me stay on track

ms_grape_taco

HSC
Actually feeling so scared today, just thought how much i still have to do

English:
-Memorise Mod A Essay
-Check if I have memorised all the other essays
-2020 HSC Short Answers

Economics:
-Do 5 Economic Essay Questions: Fiscal + Monetary + Organisations + Random others
-Send Essay Plans to teacher

Math:
-Mark yesterday's past paper
-Do Math Ext 1 past paper

Physics:
-2019 HSC Past Paper

Chemistry:
-Quickly revise soaps, polymers, spontaneous reactions...

I CAN DO THISSSSS!!!!!!!!

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC

English:
-Memorise Mod A Essay
-2020 HSC Short Answers

Economics:
-Do 5 Economic Essay Questions: Fiscal + Monetary + Organisations + Random others

Math:

Physics:
-2019 HSC Past Paper

Chemistry:

is this all for today????!

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC

English:
-Memorise Mod A Essay
-2020 HSC Short Answers

Economics:

Math:

Physics:
-2019 HSC Past Paper

Chemistry:

make sure u dont forget the small stuff. Remember to practice with MCQs etc..

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
PLAN FOR TOMORROW

I need to be done by 6pm lol (shouldn't be hard but knowing me I'll get distracted 😬 )

wakeup 8 get started by 9 --> I have 9am - 6pm available = MORE than enough time to get heaps done (aim = 7hrs with 3hrs english and the rest split across sdd/math)

ENGLISH
1). try recite mod a and then compare with essay idrk I need a way to check if I memoed right - who knows this could take 15mins-45mins lol
2). memorise mod b quotes for eliot -- up to an hour but I reckon I'll get sick af of it and give up
3). go through matrix mod b questions and see if I can plan five of them -- THIS WILL BE CRUCIAL -- https://www.matrix.edu.au/31-module-b-practice-essay-questions-to-save-your-hsc/ -- up to an hour

SDD
6). finish the paper that is currently sitting on my desk - I did half of it but the rest should take an hour sooooooo = 1hr of time
7). mark said paper
8). read through notes (I already highlighted key focus areas so I guess I'll summarise those or something)

MATH

- mod a memorised
- mod b memorised

BAM PLAN DONE

edit im gonna come back and like cross things off hopefully that helps me stay on track

for english i suggest doing 1 unseen paper a day regardless, itll be rlly important for paper A. if u crash at unseen texts, ur gonna feel worse going into mod A.

moral of lesson: do english unseen papers everyday

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
its either me or my competition cuz this is too much
no ur just taking it a bit too deep.

focus on what modules ur weak on rn e.g Mod A and just try doing papers for them. Make sure you have some state ranker essay/solution to compare your attempt with theirs and see what's different and what stuff you missed out on.

yepImhere

HSC
6/10
start of with some maths questions
do a some chinese reading and writing exercises
try and get through some english, it's becoming rather worrying:confused:

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
PLAN FOR TOMORROW

ENGLISH

SDD
7). mark said paper

MATH

- mod a memorised
- mod b memorised

BAM PLAN DONE

time to edit it to see how much ive done so far ----- oh wait, I haven't done anything yet 😭 😭

guess this is why I planned to work from 9am-6pm lmaoooo alright im going off BoS and I'm doing tasks 1-3 in the next two hours BYE

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
guys i just want u to know. no matter how much effort you put into this hsc. @mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa will always be more intelligent, @temporarylol will always be more retarded and @jimmysmith560 will always be more diligent.

A lot of u are stressing out rn and i feel ur pain but i gotta be honest, some of u taking it a bit too much. Just go chill rn and get back to studying. This is the last "grind session" for the whole year, go all out.

synthesisFR

HSC
for english i suggest doing 1 unseen paper a day regardless, itll be rlly important for paper A. if u crash at unseen texts, ur gonna feel worse going into mod A.

moral of lesson: do english unseen papers everyday
i agree with this. can we all just appreciate how beautiful p1s1 is like unseens are so fun to do. ive done so so many. im completely set for those hopefully i can mirror trials and get 20/20 for hsc but 19/20 should be fine also 💪 i feel like doing well in paper one just makes u feel so much better. i aced paper 1 in trials and i did kinda bad for paper 2 (mod C im looking at u) but still managed to do quite well. So if anything i just wanna replicate my paper 1 performance and then slightly improve what i got in paper two.

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
guys i just want u to know. no matter how much effort you put into this hsc. @mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa will always be more intelligent, @temporarylol will always be more retarded and @jimmysmith560 will always be more diligent.

A lot of u are stressing out rn and i feel ur pain but i gotta be honest, some of u taking it a bit too much. Just go chill rn and get back to studying. This is the last "grind session" for the whole year, go all out.
'just chill and study' seems like an oxymoron

no but you're so right we have five days left for english and im gonna use this as motivation to fucking kill english and get good in the next (less than a) week <3 <3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)