2023 HSC chat (4 Viewers)

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
bruh my school needs to stfu, my graduation is in like 10 days, and they want us to come in a few days before for a rehearsal they need to be for real, they want us to rehearse our walking or smth

Interdice

HSC
bruh my school needs to stfu, my graduation is in like 10 days, and they want us to come in a few days before for a rehearsal they need to be for real, they want us to rehearse our walking or smth
Thats important and will save you embarrasment. I was placed in the front and didnt know where i was going so a teacher had to correct me.

scacredcat

HSC
we did a rehearsal for ours as well but they put it the day after formal 😭 legit left afters at 4 am for a rehearsal at 8

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
what do u do at a rehearsal
this just gave me flashbacks to when i had my rehearsal (the day before grad) and since there's like 200 students going up to the front in batches most of that time was spent sitting around in our assigned seats doing absolutely nothing 😭 i remember pulling out my phone to watch a tv show cos none of my friends were in my vicinity ☠

C_master

HSC
this just gave me flashbacks to when i had my rehearsal (the day before grad) and since there's like 200 students going up to the front in batches most of that time was spent sitting around in our assigned seats doing absolutely nothing 😭 i remember pulling out my phone to watch a tv show cos none of my friends were in my vicinity ☠
Luckyyy

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
omg I looked through some messages you were so different back then
We did a little trolling but in the way most ppl became friends with each other. Kind of crazy. But some people took it too far and they got personal stuff exposed and shit LOL. You should never EVER give out your personal stuff that can track you online, that thread should be a lesson for anyone.

Yes back in the days where I was a contributing/useful member but that was the decline for my utility, after that I would do a tiny bit of trolling :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)