2023 HSC chat (13 Viewers)

Interdice

HSC
yeah im tired of wasting my time and being a bum, after scrolling through this yeah I need the maths ext 1 knowledge lol so im gonna grind through it these holidays starting from tomorrow morning.
If you knew you wanted to do computer science/engineering, why didn't you take extension 1?

year10studentpreparin

HSC
bad job security is a stretch, i guarantee 99% of those people who got fired immediately found another job somewhere else with marginally less pay, there’s a reason they pay so much these people are in high demand. one thing a lot of people do is get experience in FAANG for a few years for employability then just settle into a chill job with a bit less pay and enjoy life
Actually isnt that bad job security, because its a high chance youre gonna get fired and not keep your job for years?
I guess you can say that FANG software engineering jobs are very bad job security but that doesnt mean there wont be a lot more employment opportunities and probs working for a smaller company you would probs keep your job because they need your skills thus that would be good job security

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)