Advanced English tutoring recommendations (1 Viewer)

TheRealKim

HSC
Hi everyone,

First time posting here!

I'm going to be sitting the HSC in 2025 and thought that I should start doing something about my weakest subject, English. I wasn't too bad at it in Year 10, but this year I haven't been getting the marks I usually do. I really want to get into Law, so I think that I should find a really good English tutor. I've been enquiring at different places and really don't know who to go with. I want 1 on 1 tutoring and not group classes.

Does anyone have any recommendations? I really need a band 6, so don't want to chance it. If anyone has been working with an English tutor who's really improved their marks, please help!!!

Average Boreduser

Rising Renewal
HSC
Hi everyone,

First time posting here!

I'm going to be sitting the HSC in 2025 and thought that I should start doing something about my weakest subject, English. I wasn't too bad at it in Year 10, but this year I haven't been getting the marks I usually do. I really want to get into Law, so I think that I should find a really good English tutor. I've been enquiring at different places and really don't know who to go with. I want 1 on 1 tutoring and not group classes.

Does anyone have any recommendations? I really need a band 6, so don't want to chance it. If anyone has been working with an English tutor who's really improved their marks, please help!!!
Probably delta is best. Then JP etc etc.

TheRealKim

HSC
Had a look at delta but they're so expensive and the fact that you have to pay a whole year up front sucks.

Has anyone used Ecriture in Chatswood? I heard they're really good

TheRealKim

HSC
I found someone who used to work at ecriture who looks good. I'm also thinking concept education. Has anyone used them before?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)