REAL TALK HOW TO GET ABOVE 99.50 (1 Viewer)

makkapakka1234

HSC
Hello!
I'm in yr 11, but bcs year 12 is getting closer and closer I really want good tips on how to take notes in class, what to after class and how to prepare for tests in advance because I really do suck at doing tests in general which makes sense why I'm an average student at my school
But can someone please give me tips on how they survived year 12 bcs I am very stressed and burnt out :/
Thank you!

K2Trappy

HSC
Hello!
I'm in yr 11, but bcs year 12 is getting closer and closer I really want good tips on how to take notes in class, what to after class and how to prepare for tests in advance because I really do suck at doing tests in general which makes sense why I'm an average student at my school
But can someone please give me tips on how they survived year 12 bcs I am very stressed and burnt out :/
Thank you!
What u tryna do with 99.5 bro damn

WeiWeiMan

HSC
Hello!
Thank you!
don't get many questions wrong

weeze

HSC
Hello!
Thank you!
dont sell ur soul for a 99.5 like aim for it but u get extra points in admission to most university courses anyways if you excel (band 5-6) in a certain subject; anyways for now just enjoy fucking around in year 11 because its your last chance. if you burn out in term 3 from prelims you're likely to do really bad in term 4 where it actually counts (this is what happened to soo many of my friends) and lets be fr, year 11 doesnt matter unless u want early entry but the top dawg cool schools where you want a 99.5 atar for dont even do early entry so just be silly and dont stress year 11 legit just practice on the foundational stuff like essay writing, short answer writing etc you

also like dont be upset about your year 11 marks. i didnt gaf in yr 11 since syduni or unsw doesnt even do early entry so i was like wtf is the point of trying but then i grinded it out in year 12 where it actually matters so im now only feeling the burnout right around now instead of term 4-1.for term 3 i think u gotta just enjoy it, practice your foundational things and dont take it too seriously since its legit all a practice run for the next year of your life which will be a living hell

tldr: party lots in yr 11, dont burn yourself out in prelims or u will regret
tip: if you arent already now, when you are in year 12 make summary notes for every single one of your subjects and a new master-doc for every single topic, with each doc starting with the topics sylalabus or else u will regret, trust. for basically every subject the year 12 syllabus is a holy grail that you must pray to every night. also for these summary notes U GOTTA write them during school like during lunch, study periods, whilst your paying attention in class because if ur spending hours after school perfecting ur notes or writing notes about past content you are lowkey wasting time that could be spent doing practice questions and essays.
--> i didnt write one master-doc about Russia in modern history in term 4 because i was a silly goose so now i gotta scramble through all my random ass papers and random ass docs from random ass history lessons to try and compile a cohesive document of info that will actually be relevant in the hsc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)