2026 HSC CHAT (8 Viewers)

bbohnii

HSC
It depends on the skl at sgghs theres this girl she got BOTTOM 10% with a C on her report n made it to reserve (she didnt make it in eventually but reserve is still good tf)
what abt extracurriculars??? ik a lot of schools take in stuff like sport and music or languages into consideration

HSC
hey bro we're all here if you wanna talk. imo the school doesn't matter it just helps slightly. If you're a good student putting in your best you can do anything.
I'll be right, thnx for the concern. The only thing is subjects. My school puts a lot of subjects (Chem, phys, mx1 engx1) behind tests and it's so frustrating. Dunno if I got into them yet.

bbohnii

HSC
im being so genuine, i love children and being able to help them in whatever way
your uterus is not gonna be able to handle 7 bro gl with them 😓
and lowkey you gotta think abt the kids fr cuz like would teenagers want 6 of their siblings sharing a house together during puberty

hellowellohehe

HSC
your uterus is not gonna be able to handle 7 bro gl with them 😓
and lowkey you gotta think abt the kids fr cuz like would teenagers want 6 of their siblings sharing a house together during puberty
no, im going to send each one of them to a different continent to conquer, and then they'll come together to rule the world !!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)