2026 HSC CHAT (8 Viewers)

bbohnii

HSC
IM SO NOT STUDIOUS TRUST (i literally showed up to my commerce half yearly n didnt open ANY BOOK OR WORKSHEETS i still got 77% tho)
DUDE HOW i could never graghrghrgrhrhgr i barely passed my English this term cuz why'd i think it was a good idea to skip a FIFTEEN MARKER QUESTION. THE TEST WAS OUT OF 30 but heyyy i got rlly good ont he second bit ??? kind of?? i mean not good but like i passed the second bit..

amatterra

HSC
True. I'm really bad at talking to people my age. I think half of my speech at school consists of "haha yeah. Really? Damn."

I don't know why people talk to me LOL.
SAME BAHAHAHAH, ppl think im dry I just dont know how to respond, i have great humour trust :cry:

HSC
SAME BAHAHAHAH, ppl think im dry I just dont know how to respond, i have great humour trust :cry:
YES I just don't hear the things people say as well and I feel so awkward saying "what?" a million times. I need to make myself less approachable, but I also don't want people to dislike me. Sighhs..

Shavi Masee

HSC
DUDE HOW i could never graghrghrgrhrhgr i barely passed my English this term cuz why'd i think it was a good idea to skip a FIFTEEN MARKER QUESTION. THE TEST WAS OUT OF 30 but heyyy i got rlly good ont he second bit ??? kind of?? i mean not good but like i passed the second bit..
WHAT YOU SKIPPED IT!!! This was the one english exam I did not fail

HSC
It's fiiinee... I know someone who didn't reach more than half the pages of a math paper. But that was in year 9.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)