I need urgent advice. (4 Viewers)

katiekms

it’s like a big train wreck (la la la)
HSC
Well I was studying using the pearson chem textbook with a mix of atomi from my friend. I went pretty slowly through the content because i wanted to properly understand it rather than speed run it and have no clue what it meant.

I know this is highly unlikely, but do u reckon they would let me drop my modern history class for a period where i self study chemistry and try to catch up for the prelims? Probably not even allowed but it’s worth a try asking i guess.
it’s really not worth it. please stop putting effort into a class that you’re not even in, and likely won’t be allowed into. like someone mentioned before, it’s admirable that you’re passionate about this subject, and there’s nothing stopping you from pursuing it after highschool, but you really need to focus on what subjects you’re actually doing. i feel sad for you that they don’t seem like they’re going to let you join the class even if you do decently, but i really think you need to accept that it’s not going to happen. i’m sorry

edit: sorry, all your recent messages didn’t show up earlier so i didn’t see the conclusion you came to, my bad.

Aeonium

HSC
N/A
Think I have sadly given up on my switch :(
I want to switch, but trying to catch up on this mod 3 has been hard and I don't think it is possible in this timeframe.
I could attempt the assessment but Im probably gonna do crap and my school probably wont let me even join if I do bad.
While I really do want to switch and I honestly really enjoy chem, tbh I don't think its worth my while anymore :(
this is kinda made me feel depressed
msg me i will hook u up w chem resources💀

idkkdi

HSC
Think I have sadly given up on my switch :(
I want to switch, but trying to catch up on this mod 3 has been hard and I don't think it is possible in this timeframe.
I could attempt the assessment but Im probably gonna do crap and my school probably wont let me even join if I do bad.
While I really do want to switch and I honestly really enjoy chem, tbh I don't think its worth my while anymore :(
this is kinda made me feel depressed
dont give up if chem is actually important for u. situations still saveable imo. make sure u focus on high yield things

v.tex

HSC
dont give up if chem is actually important for u. situations still saveable imo. make sure u focus on high yield things
I mean the only way for me to save it is if i sit the asessment tomorrow.
I’ve barley learnt any mod 3 so i would be doomed.

v.tex

HSC
I mean the only way for me to save it is if i sit the asessment tomorrow.
I’ve barley learnt any mod 3 so i would be doomed.
It’s a sad situation for me.
I know i really would love chem, but don’t think it can be saved anymore :(

v.tex

HSC
I decided I may as well give the test a go. I am not bothering studying for it tbh I dont really care if I fail.
If by some miracle I even pass let alone do go alright then I guess they nay let me join.
I have nothing to loose so may as well go for it.

katiekms

it’s like a big train wreck (la la la)
HSC
I decided I may as well give the test a go. I am not bothering studying for it tbh I dont really care if I fail.
If by some miracle I even pass let alone do go alright then I guess they nay let me join.
I have nothing to loose so may as well go for it.
this is the way to go. good luck!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)