I need urgent advice. (4 Viewers)

v.tex

HSC
i think I have decided what I will do guys, thank-you so much for all your advice.
For now I have stopped my self study on chemistry.
Tomorrow I am going to email my teacher who is in charge of this sort of thing, I also will probably cc my dean, to see if they will let me even try and do the Chemistry assessment.
If I am allowed, I will make a decision if I will actually do it or not. If i do do it Im gonna have to grind, hopefully It will be worth it. Hopefully speaking to my teachers, I can see if I can get my result earlier then everyone else to see how I went. If i did ok, I will do Chemistry and will just study as much as I can going into prelims along with my other subjects. If i absolutely flunk it, I will just stick with my Earth class. I should be able to easily catch up on this quickly and likely get a decent result for prelims.

If you have any other advice for me about this, or think my idea is bad please let me know.

Last edited:

spiderfan44

HSC
i think I have decided what I will do guys, thank-you so much for all your advice.
Tomorrow I am going to email my teacher who is in charge of this sort of thing, I also will probably cc my dean, to see if they will let me even try and do the Chemistry assessment.
If I am allowed, I will make a decision if I will actually do it or not. If i do do it Im gonna have to grind, hopefully It will be worth it. Hopefully speaking to my teachers, I can see if I can get my result earlier then everyone else to see how I went. If i did ok, I will do Chemistry and will just study as much as I can going into prelims along with my other subjects. If i absolutely flunk it, I will just stick with my Earth class. I should be able to easily catch up on this quickly and likely get a decent result for prelims.

If you have any other advice for me about this, or think my idea is bad please let me know.
if u flunk the chemistry assessment, i think you should just stick with chem anyways since it seems that you like it. prelim results dont matter unless you really want early entry for uni. ive had some classes where i flopped on an assessment in prelims and got 40%, i was fine.

C_master

HSC

whats ur chem assessment anyways ( do you know?)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)