Year 8-11 Selective Result Discussion (1 Viewer)

moonlight_sky

HSC
KK Thanks guys, I am currently studying in St george girls should i redo hast?

KoKoNutz

HSC
nah you should be chilling, just focus on toping your grade and you should be good to go :D

jane1820

HSC
KK Thanks guys, I am currently studying in St george girls should i redo hast?
OMG STOP I APPLIED TO GO THERE AHAHGAHHAHAH (fingers crossed i get accepted)
also tbh sure why not, do the HAST n apply to go to a different skl but remember there is a fee of like $100 or more (if i were u i wouldnt apply maybe just for fun w my friends but considering i go to a 400-something skl im not taking it lightly lol)

Jonathon Dwight Jones

HSC
OMG STOP I APPLIED TO GO THERE AHAHGAHHAHAH (fingers crossed i get accepted)
also tbh sure why not, do the HAST n apply to go to a different skl but remember there is a fee of like $100 or more (if i were u i wouldnt apply maybe just for fun w my friends but considering i go to a 400-something skl im not taking it lightly lol)
isnt hast alr over

jane1820

HSC
ALSO SHOULD I MEMORISE ANYTHING FOR WRITING? pls give advice
I didnt do the dutest but for writing just practise under timed conditions dont memorise anything but make sure ur aware of ur surroundings in the world n the effects of thos (eg effects of smoking etc.) the only thing u should memorise is ur essay/story structure dont memorise a specific one memrise the one ur most comfortable w

?!?!

HSC
Im not doing edutest but I think the verbal reasoning section is similar to the sat test, that's what one of my friends told me
The SAT? Huh the sats just reading writing and math

?!?!

HSC
I didnt do the dutest but for writing just practise under timed conditions dont memorise anything but make sure ur aware of ur surroundings in the world n the effects of thos (eg effects of smoking etc.) the only thing u should memorise is ur essay/story structure dont memorise a specific one memrise the one ur most comfortable w
what type of qriting questions show up?

jane1820

HSC
what type of qriting questions show up?
Idk i didnt do it and i cant assume either but i think if its discursive/persuasive it got to be non fiction and related to todays society (dont take my word for it check w someone who did do it regardless if they got in or not)

yuqiismyidol

HSC
Idk i didnt do it and i cant assume either but i think if its discursive/persuasive it got to be non fiction and related to todays society (dont take my word for it check w someone who did do it regardless if they got in or not)
bro edutest is always creative - been creative for 5 yrs

yuqiismyidol

HSC
but writing for edutest is literally creative like 2022 is was 3 pictures and u write about one of them then last yr it was a bunch of pictures and u had to write about discovery using or not using them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)