Year 8-11 Selective Result Discussion (4 Viewers)

jane1820

HSC
HAHA STOP ONG
CANT U LIKE SEND AN APPEAL LETTER OR SMTH IF THEY REJECT YOU
Yh apparently u can but idk what to write if i get rejected also my parents r kind of against me going there for some reason my sister made the reserve list for yr 11 this yr but didnt make it in n when i told my mum to pray for me to get in she was like ‘ur sister made it the reserve list n i didnt argue to make them take her so i wouldnt want u to go’ she didnt say it rudely or in a mean way but it still was sad bc i RLLY WANT TO GO THERE n she knows how much i do 😭

Jonathon Dwight Jones

HSC
I been movin' calm, don't start no trouble with me
Tryna keep it peaceful is a struggle for me
Don't pull up at 6 AM to cuddle with me
You know how I like it when you lovin' on me
I don't wanna die for them to miss me
Yes, I see the things that they wishin' on me
Hope I got some brothers that outlive me
They gon' tell the story, shit was different with me
I been movin' calm, don't start no trouble with me
Tryna keep it peaceful is a struggle for me
Don't pull up at 6 AM to cuddle with me
You know how I like it when you lovin' on me
I don't wanna die for them to miss me
Yes, I see the things that they wishin' on me
Hope I got some brothers that outlive me
They gon' tell the story, shit was different with me

Jonathon Dwight Jones

HSC
Yh apparently u can but idk what to write if i get rejected also my parents r kind of against me going there for some reason my sister made the reserve list for yr 11 this yr but didnt make it in n when i told my mum to pray for me to get in she was like ‘ur sister made it the reserve list n i didnt argue to make them take her so i wouldnt want u to go’ she didnt say it rudely or in a mean way but it still was sad bc i RLLY WANT TO GO THERE n she knows how much i do 😭
you can only send an appeal letter if the committee didn't follow their own guidelines, or you think you were discriminated against because schools can't let race, religion, ethinicty etc. have a difference on your outcome but that barely happens. You cant send a letter js cause you think you studied a lot and you're sad you didn't make it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)