Dr du physics or sigma (1 Viewer)

Wizard_of_Aus

HSC
im in yr 10 rn and am planning to do physics. Most my friends r gonna go sigma with a school focussed class run by chris. I have a few family friends who like dr du physics and have a bucnh of vouchers that will basically get me paying like 300 per term for physics. Should i still go sigma or would dr du be better?

Fizzy_Cyst

HSC
Uni Grad
I would say to try both!

If your school class doesn't fill up by the time it starts at Sigma, im happy to give you a trial lesson or two to see if Sigma is the right fit for you :)

In all honesty though, it probably will fill up before classes start next term.

iloveeggs

HSC
im in yr 10 rn and am planning to do physics. Most my friends r gonna go sigma with a school focussed class run by chris. I have a few family friends who like dr du physics and have a bucnh of vouchers that will basically get me paying like 300 per term for physics. Should i still go sigma or would dr du be better?
du for physics is ok but there are better tutors. from what i hear sigma is good and zhangs is also good but only with the right tutor

Armon

HSC
obviously, cost is going to be a factor so its worth discussing with parents about that. Sigma is probably the most acclaimed for science out of the tutoring centres and all their tutors are quite good with the exception of Eddie, but they're all beneficial. Try out their free trials and consult with your parents.

iloveeggs

HSC
out of zhangs and sigma which is better for physics and chem? im not 100% sure about zhangs chem but xhangs physics is ok. i was just wondering if i could do better

Susu123

HSC
out of zhangs and sigma which is better for physics and chem? im not 100% sure about zhangs chem but xhangs physics is ok. i was just wondering if i could do better
sigma chem resoucres and questions are rlly good.
and for physics sigma is the best thing that ever happened to me i love them with all my heart

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)