2024 HSC Chat (15 Viewers)

bruhmoment.

HSC
guys for the business essay, can we get both essay options from the same topic? (AKA two finance questions). for context, my school is gonna mush independent and cssa together as we haven't covered marketing fully. We also have been already tested on operations in terms of an essay so the likelihood of it coming as an essay is unlikely as many teachers said.

billy10101

HSC
guys for the business essay, can we get both essay options from the same topic? (AKA two finance questions). for context, my school is gonna mush independent and cssa together as we haven't covered marketing fully. We also have been already tested on operations in terms of an essay so the likelihood of it coming as an essay is unlikely as many teachers said.
For your sanity, I hope that you wont get both essay options on finance. I don't think you should be able to anyway hopefully.

zepplu

HSC
i hope the fuck not

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)