2024 HSC Chat (18 Viewers)

thelittlepotatofrog

HSC
if u feel like it, report it or smth

idk I know its not like copyrighted or anything but it would be nice to upload it myself and also tbh its really pissy to upload someone else's stuff
like I have notes I've made mostly using other ppls notes and I'm probably not gonna uploaded them even tho I've changed some minor things and changed the formatting, bc most of the document isn't mine yk?!

K2Trappy

HSC
was that the hardest question?
it was a question 14a relatively simple only trick was finding the equation since the rest of the whole topic is identical. The hardest one for me was a perms and combs question but that's cause I'm dog shit at it. The hardest IMO was a question about volume of rotation and related rates of change. You had to find the volume equation sub in some height, equate the ratios of right angle triangles find h and then do related rates of change

K2Trappy

HSC
that is a horrendous explanation but i don't remember the question I get my marks tmr morning at 730 so I can put it here after

bruhmoment.

HSC
it was a question 14a relatively simple only trick was finding the equation since the rest of the whole topic is identical. The hardest one for me was a perms and combs question but that's cause I'm dog shit at it. The hardest IMO was a question about volume of rotation and related rates of change. You had to find the volume equation sub in some height, equate the ratios of right angle triangles find h and then do related rates of change
regarding the volumes question, was it similar to the volume question in the 2022 CSSA paper? It was q13 (forgot the part) but they incorporated both volume of rotation and rates of change and u had to find height of cone. (they had given volume i think)

K2Trappy

HSC
Those questions are the bane of my existence
our teacher said in the HSC most of the time they give it as a proof thing so ur not losing all the marks, but in her words, the math faculty felt like
"forcing us to understand the importance of small parts of the syllabus which ppl overlook"

K2Trappy

HSC
regarding the volumes question, was it similar to the volume question in the 2022 CSSA paper? It was q13 (forgot the part) but they incorporated both volume of rotation and rates of change and u had to find height of cone. (they had given volume i think)
yes very similar

vajayjay

HSC
Yeah my school was supposed to replace that question since we haven't finished series and finance in time for the trials. They replaced 4 other questions but forgot this one. I can do the question now but I was seriously doubting whether I missed something from the logarithm chapters.
if you dont get marks for it, then protest it. They'll likely realise when marking anyway and take it out

thelittlepotatofrog

HSC
if u did it to help others.. sure whatever, take it down and ill put it up instead
but lets be so real u probably did it to get the free premium

all of the other stuff this person posted is either not theirs (they uploaded someones essay that isn't theirs) or just a borderline blank document - pls report them and dislike the documents

thelittlepotatofrog

HSC
what happened?
I was trying to upload one of my notes documents to that website (which I had previously uploaded here) only to discover that this person already did it (dick move) I looked at their other documents and it was a plagarised essay and a blank worksheet and a syllabus outline

I wouldn't be pissed if they said to me hey I need premium for this site can I use your document - I would have told them I have premium and can send whatever documents they want. but they took my stuff and other ppls stuff for the free premium

gooner

HSC
I was trying to upload one of my notes documents to that website (which I had previously uploaded here) only to discover that this person already did it (dick move) I looked at their other documents and it was either a plagarised essay or a blank worksheet/ syllabus outline

I wouldn't be pissed if they said to me hey I need premium for this site can I use your document - I would have told them I have premium and can send whatever documents they want. but they took my stuff and other ppls stuff for the free premium
wow, that's really frustrating, and i totally understand why you're upset. it's disappointing when people take advantage of others like that, especially when you're willing to help if they just asked. it’s not cool to plagiarize or misuse others' work for personal gain. maybe it’s worth reaching out to the site admins to report this behavior? it might help prevent them from doing the same thing to others in the future.

thelittlepotatofrog

HSC
wow, that's really frustrating, and i totally understand why you're upset. it's disappointing when people take advantage of others like that, especially when you're willing to help if they just asked. it’s not cool to plagiarize or misuse others' work for personal gain. maybe it’s worth reaching out to the site admins to report this behavior? it might help prevent them from doing the same thing to others in the future.
yeah I've done that, I'm not sure if they are going to respond, but who knows

but yeah report them if you can

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)