2026 HSC CHAT (15 Viewers)

isho-3

HSC
DO YOUR SHIT!!
If anyone can do it, it's you. Ik for a fact that you're an outstanding student and even though you're gonna submitting this assignment late, it'll blow the minds off of your teachers, because that's how good it's gonna be (unless it's for a subject you despise).

Also spill the book names
to my misfortune, tis a humanities subject. the teacher is an absolutely wonderful guy tho (and i am so sorry my guy i promise i dont hate you just your subject)

isho-3

HSC
Nice I read classics too, rather Dostoevsky or Kafka?
i got recc'd dostoevsky from a friend, so he's absolutely on my list!!! i've also heard really good about kafka, so i'm planning to get to him once i finish my current list along with dostoevsky!!

jane1820

HSC
mostly classics leaning towards horror, currently on frankenstein, dracula, call of cthulhu & picture of dorian grey. finished dr jekyll & mr hide, was a pretty fun read!! already borrowing the bloody chamber & got recc'd crime & punishment from a friend, so probs gonna start those at the end of term,,,,, it also helps that these are books that might come up later in english so trying to finish all these before y11 :]]]
SHIT FRANKESTEIN MADE ME CRY TF IT HAD SUCH A STUPID ENDING BUT THE FEELINGS I GOT AFTER I GOT ATTACHED TO THE CHARACTERS MADE ME CRY 😭😭

also dracula i remember reading 2 chapters of that for history elective b4 i moved skls isnt it a journal abt some fictional guy travelling to transylvania (idk if i wrote that write) thro turkey? Or is that a different book?

enlargedthroat

HSC
i got recc'd dostoevsky from a friend, so he's absolutely on my list!!! i've also heard really good about kafka, so i'm planning to get to him once i finish my current list along with dostoevsky!!
Bruh if you havent read Dostoevsky or Kafka your not even a classic reader

isho-3

HSC
Bruh if you havent read Dostoevsky or Kafka your not even a classic reader
i just got back into reading recently (a few months ago), so i've got a bit of a list to go through!!! currently prioritizing horror bc of creative writing task to help me get into the mood for writing

jane1820

HSC
i just got back into reading recently (a few months ago), so i've got a bit of a list to go through!!! currently prioritizing horror bc of creative writing task to help me get into the mood for writing
BROTHER WHAT R U DOING HERE? GO DO UR ASSIGNMENT 😡 (hope that helps)

isho-3

HSC
Whats w all of you putting stuff in brackets its not like you whispering or some shit just put it normally tf
putting stuff in brackets makes them read more like an afterthought that you can glaze over rather than something that contributes to the comment, so the sentence itself feels less rambly (sorry if i took it a bit literal!!)

enlargedthroat

HSC
Brother obviously failed grammar class - what do u think the brackets r for?
Thats so mean you dont know what Ive been through I failed base latin grammar and comprehension form 8 in Russia and the professor started yelling at me in front of all the 10/10 russian baddies and icl I was so embarrased and that was really traumatising for me so could you please be more considerate next time

jane1820

HSC
Thats so mean you dont know what Ive been through I failed base latin grammar and comprehension form 8 in Russia and the professor started yelling at me in front of all the 10/10 russian baddies and icl I was so embarrased and that was really traumatising for me so could you please be more considerate next time
Oh! Sorry i’ll make sure next time to be more well-rounded and aware of other’s feelings! 😔

Bendwhat?_over

HSC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)