• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

y12 subjects (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
he didn't get lucky mate. dfid you even see the clip
omd yes i saw the clip i watched the whole fight and the first one too the whole fight kamaru was dominating like he was on the way for a easy decision win leon js set up a good feint that usman fell for and connected w the kick literally besides that kick leon did nothing else during the fight

iloveeggs

future cat lady <3
HSC
I mean if you dropped it you would be at 10 units which will put you at a risk. like what if you bomb it
i'd be at 11.

and bc i accelerated adv math ill have that adv math as free periods on top of the free periods everyone gets AND the free periods i get from dropping modern

iloveeggs

future cat lady <3
HSC
for prelims does like nesa give it to you like the hsc. like real papers they make like in the hsc
no they are school developed or sometimes schools will buy questions or the whole paper from some company. my school doesn't do that so the teacher writes the test every time

HSC
N/A
Usman was the fav to win mate. Like everything was against leon and he still came on top.
yh ik usman was favourite but leon js got lucky thats it and 3rd fight usman wasnt himself and when leon went against a proper contender (belal) he got thrown on his head and got the belt taken away from him

iloveeggs

future cat lady <3
HSC
GUYS UPDATE:
so last term my school said they might not let us drop subjects for term 4 y12 (can drop in the term 1 2025 only), saying we should stick it out with our y11 subjects. for me thats pretty devastating bc ill have 13 units with modern, which i assumed id be able to drop, and even if its just for 1 term i could bomb bc i have a lot of work on my plate.

i spoke to the deputy in charge of making the timetables and she told me specifically that if you have more than 13 units you might be able to drop smth in term 4, but literally everyone else ive spoken to including teacher say its not possible bc that would have to apply to everyone and they wouldn't go through all that trouble. im hoping they are all wrong

but on the off chance im not allowed to drop next term, how do i give minimal effort towards modern and still do well in everything else next term? ideally i shouldn't fail modern with an extremely bad mark (like under 50%) bc my school may threaten to kick me from some extracurricular commitments and put me on academic review or things like that

idk why they thought it would be a good idea to do things like this bc its tough for ppl to do extra subjects they can't handle even if it is for just a term. once im in uni im gonna name my school and write a full fledged report on all the shit things my school has done so ppl can join at their own risk. ill attach proof so they can't sue me for libel

zzz5428

HSC
Just don't try in modern, unless you need those extracurricular commitments for something, worst case is it doesn't count to your atar which is the final result anyways.
Also, they can't put you on academic review unless you purposely get 0% or be a distraction in class.

iloveeggs

future cat lady <3
HSC
Just don't try in modern, unless you need those extracurricular commitments for something, worst case is it doesn't count to your atar which is the final result anyways.
Also, they can't put you on academic review unless you purposely get 0% or be a distraction in class.
they have put people on academic review without doing all that. my school is very extreme for no reason. yeah im prob not gonna try for modern but thing ill have to sit through a bunch of classes where there is work due and the teacher will be yapping at me and checking on me so i can't even do other work

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)