• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Gateway UNSW (4 Viewers)

fijifrotter

HSC
i will steal a spot in the bachelor of science program from someone very hardworking who attended a 40k private school with 3.5k per term tutoring using the powers of eas and exam disability provisions. i will also increase house prices by 10% in my area by going into science instead of following my family tradition of being a tradie. i have established a secret society of eas and gateway participants, our plan is to collapse australias economy so we can get freddos for 50 cents again.
too bad you cant do any of that because a bachelor of science, not stealing a spot from anyone in a 40k school, gonne be making sub 100k at the end of your career, also humble yourself when you have to use your diability provisions to get into a 75 atar course

spiderfan44

HSC
idk why u ppl are complaining? alongside being a tard, u are also a woman, and get 10+ points for just doing a certain course. as a male who goes to a 40k+ year private school, I actually gotta work hard to get into my uni courses, as I don't receive any extra points for just being a certain type of person. mate don't complain until you live the hard life.
u dont get bonus points for being a chick. also theres nothing stopping you from also accessing hsc plus and doing the subjects that add adjustment points. i study 5 hours a day, so yea i get bonus points but i do also work.

spiderfan44

HSC
too bad you cant do any of that because a bachelor of science, not stealing a spot from anyone in a 40k school, gonne be making sub 100k at the end of your career, also humble yourself when you have to use your diability provisions to get into a 75 atar course
#FIFO GANG. my estimated atar is 91 so i will now change my plan and steal from someone doing acturial studies

fijifrotter

HSC
u dont get bonus points for being a chick. also theres nothing stopping you from also accessing hsc plus and doing the subjects that add adjustment points. i study 5 hours a day, so yea i get bonus points but i do also work.
Screenshot 2024-09-18 at 12.16.01 pm.png.... studying 5 hours a day and needing provisions for a sub 80 atar course is wild, idek what to say, you should have done math so you could actually make some moeny with your work now your best option is somethin stupid like marine biology on 90k a year

Test-king12

Banned
HSC
HSC plus and co-curricular achievments are the only valid bonus points.

Test-king12

Banned
HSC
5 hours a day just to get into bachelor of science is crazy i study that much in a week and am on track to get 97+ from my school estimate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)