• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Year 12 subject selection (2 Viewers)

Psalm16:8

HSC
Which of these options should I drop/not pick up for year 12?
Math X3
Eng Adv2
Phy2
Chem2
Eco2
Software2
Math X21
Sci X1

iloveeggs

HSC
um wtf dont let strangers decide all your subjects with no indications on what you like, what learning that subject is like (in terms of teachers, workload, resources etc. - you have to ask y12s and find out), what your atar goals and your plans for post y12 are etc.

give us more info and a rough idea of what combo you wanted to do so we can help you better. nobody here knows you very well dont take advice blindly

iloveeggs

HSC
do all of them and make sure to state rank. dont listen to @iloveeggs.
omg how could i be so dumb mb guys. theres actually a rule that says that if you get a band 3 in like 10+ units it like doubles all of them to band 6. so you actually state rank every subject. 100% take as many subjects as you can itll make unis thirst over you frfr

Average Boreduser

Rising Renewal
HSC
omg how could i be so dumb mb guys. theres actually a rule that says that if you get a band 3 in like 10+ units it like doubles all of them to band 6. so you actually state rank every subject. 100% take as many subjects as you can itll make unis thirst over you frfr
omg finally you realised 😭 🙏 🤦‍♀️

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)